Europa League Conference Final/Champions League Final/Championship&League 2 Play Off Finals

andykeenan

Wednesday

Europa League Conference Final 

Roma v Feyenoord 8pm BT Sport 1

Saturday

Champions League Final

Liverpool v Real Madrid BT Sport 1

League 2 Play Off Final 

Port Vale v Mansfield 4pm SS3

Sunday 

Championship Play Off Final 

Forest v Huddersfield 4.30pm SS3

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Lad I play football with in Germany is a port Vale fan, hopefully finding an Irish bar showing their game and then through to the CL final, should be a good one

Main problem is the bars don't open that early 

Bars dont open at 5pm on a Saturday 😲

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Bars dont open at 5pm on a Saturday 😲

not all of them, Sundays are even worse, there's a fair few Irish bars in town that dont open until like 6pm on a Sunday

from experience there's also places here that wont serve shorts until after 6pm! you cant buy anything but beer in a pub with no other people huge cocktail menu, a mates missus got refused a vodka coke at 4pm, madness, poor girl drank about 6 pints of paulaner before giving up

Saturday 5pm should just about be ok, probably miss the first 10 - 15 minutes as they open up and set up

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Just me that feels we would beat these teams more often than not?

West Ham and Leicester really dropped a ball not being in this final.

If the squad is big enough it’s certainly a winnable competition.

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Lad I play football with in Germany is a port Vale fan, hopefully finding an Irish bar showing their game

Drinking American beer, watching a Japanese tv, smoking a Cuban cigar and in Italian clothes. 

27 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Just me that feels we would beat these teams more often than not?

West Ham and Leicester really dropped a ball not being in this final.

West Ham werent in this competition, they were in the one with Rangers

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

not all of them, Sundays are even worse, there's a fair few Irish bars in town that dont open until like 6pm on a Sunday

from experience there's also places here that wont serve shorts until after 6pm! you cant buy anything but beer in a pub with no other people huge cocktail menu, a mates missus got refused a vodka coke at 4pm, madness, poor girl drank about 6 pints of paulaner before giving up

Saturday 5pm should just about be ok, probably miss the first 10 - 15 minutes as they open up and set up

I know 4 Irish bars in Germany (Köln, Essen and Munich) and none of them have restricted opening hours/drinks they serve like this. Wouldn’t say what you’ve described is the norm (although I will accept that Sunday can’t be a write off for many things you’d think would be open)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Feyenoord need better end product.

Was gonna say, they remind me of a Dutch Brighton or something.

They play some very good stuff at times with no end product.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Â