Europa League Conference Final/Champions League Final/Championship&League 2 Play Off Finals

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

FFS, twitter is the bastion of truth now is it.  Let’s just hope and remember that if NWSE get us to a European final that only fans with tickets go.  It was only a few years ago at Wembley, twitter showed Villa fans climbing gates.  The truth is out there but it’s maybe not On twitter.

Why are liverpool fans pushing and running through security cordons? 

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Cheers - not sure it confirms tens of thousands of ticketless fans (and also seems to be on both sides, so not just an issue at the Liverpool end?) but definitely some getting in.

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

It is not unique to Liverpool fans

I didn’t say it was, but a major part of why the game was delayed, and why there’s fans with tickets locked out is Liverpool fans.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Why are liverpool fans pushing and running through security cordons? 

I'm sure they wouldn't behave like that if they'd had some kind of tragedy in their history involving crowding issues. 

• Like 4

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

okay and then that hits the post

It's a big difference to be fair, but I thought you just hadn't noticed, it was really subtle in the first viewing

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Interesting account of things 

It is interesting, but the bias not to disrespect the Liverpool fans is too much, an we all know why. I guess the truth will come out, though I can't see any fans even our own behaving if the police are kicking off at them.

Â