Europa League Conference Final/Champions League Final/Championship&League 2 Play Off Finals

andykeenan

14 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I heard the CCTV footage was missing. There was no doubt the French police were out of order, but unfortunately the Liverpool fans have a rep, which will be carried with them forever, although I'm certainly not excusing gassing fans randomly.

The question needs to be asked why have we not seen no UK media coverage of outside the ground, no figures of arrests. Sky were all over it, interviewing fans, but I haven't seen much you could use in court, since they are already thinking of suing for compensation.

Only by sad dickheads like those in here.

It's an utter disgrace, to be honest.  You should all be ashamed.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Its not me mate, why should i care, its, the French police thinking there was going to be trouble so over reacted. 

Unfortunately your history sometimes follows you.its the same as the English having a rep for football violence, even though its history, it still follows us everywhere we go.

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Calm down mate. Liverpool fans do have a reputation, it’s a fact.

(Obviously doesn’t excuse the terrible policing at the CL final though).

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

"A French inquiry into the security fiasco at the Uefa Champions League final in Paris in May has found that it was caused by a string of administrative errors and failings.

The French government initially blamed Liverpool fans and fake tickets for the crowd chaos that led to supporters being tear-gassed and robbed.

But a Senate report has found authorities blamed them unfairly.

Dysfunctional mistakes were made at every level, it said."

(Link:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62146769)

But, but, the fans... Liverpool... arggghhhh.

Â