Europa League Conference Final/Champions League Final/Championship&League 2 Play Off Finals

andykeenan

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

How was Benzema offside if Robertson was behind him ?

Goalkeeper ahead of him, but the ball came off a Liverpool player anyway so still wrong.

• Like 4

Just now, El Zen said:

If they’ve disallowed for the second situation, it’s completely wrong from the replays I’ve seen. One angle showed it to come off a red player quite clearly. 

Some are arguing it's a deflection, but not a deliberate play of the ball, but he slides in to try and win the ball, he means to play it, even if not exactly like that.

Should be a goal imo

• Like 2

Just now, El Zen said:

Goalkeeper ahead of him, but the ball came off a Liverpool player anyway so still wrong.

Exactly. Baffling decision not to give that.

• Like 2

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

Allison was ahead of him, you need 2 players between you and the goal.

I could have sworn there were two defenders ahead of him. But I guess they'll analyse it at half time.

Just now, El Zen said:

It is still offside if the ball that comes off the Liverpool player is a deflection, which is why I assume they gave it offside

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Some are arguing it's a deflection, but not a deliberate play of the ball, but he slides in to try and win the ball, he means to play it, even if not exactly like that.

Should be a goal imo

This is how I see it

Â