Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

On 05/03/2023 at 17:30, MaVilla said:

Carlos/Kamara, our two high profile summer signings, how many matches have they played together this season?

Reminds me of how little Ings, Buendia, and Bailey played together, especially the first year.

On 06/03/2023 at 00:54, TheMightyVillans said:

I think a mighty 1 full match. Looks like we will probably need to wait for next season to see them together :(

...or more likely in about 6 games time.

28 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Late in the game he was rather noticeable warming up.

He's a fine specimen of a man, fella has stature.

True, he should probably let go of that hair now though, he's going bald on top but clutching on for dear life 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I'm wondering how fit he really is. He didn't warm up before the game and didn't warm up with the subs at half time (unless I'm mistaken).

I wonder if it's more about having him with the team. 

He was out at some point at half time

1 minute ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Definitely wasn't in the 5 running a few drills. Just a little odd. Not involved before the match.

He hasnt played a second of football since his injury, he is most probably only on the bench just to reacclimatise him to matchday environment's.

Would imagine when Kamara is back Carlos will have a week off the bench and in with the U23's for a game to build himself back up. Can't imagine he'll play 90 minutes for the first team this season; the priority should be to get him ready for a full pre-season.

Â