Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

On 15/12/2022 at 02:19, LondonLax said:

I don’t think it’s supporting his body weight. I think it’s pressurising the air around his leg muscles.

I don't think so. Basically, the 'tent' lifts him by his underpants.

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I guess thats what opposition managers will be saying. Target the little centrehalf. 

I am with you though. Defo short for a centreback in the prem. Tyrone is half a foot taller 

tbf, Carlos is about the same height as Konsa.

So Mings/Carlos or Mings/Konsa, no real difference tbh.

Also, i think Konsa is terrible in the air generally (height aside), not sure how Carlos is in the air, but cant be worse than Konsa!?

Edited by MaVilla

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

tbf, Carlos is about the same height as Konsa.

So Mings/Carlos or Mings/Konsa, no real difference tbh.

Also, i think Konsa is terrible in the air generally (height aside), not sure how Carlos is in the air, but cant be worse than Konsa!?

Carlos is excellent in the air 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Would love it if he was back for leeds game but i reckon it will be feb until we see him back

After the type of injury he had, the worst thing to do would be to rush him back.

Not only about fitness , but will be massively mental.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

After the type of injury he had, the worst thing to do would be to rush him back against dirty words removed Leeds 

Ftfy 

9 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Fantastic news. I wouldn’t even mind if it was March/ April before he makes his comeback to allow for more time to recover. 

Honestly, if we are looking safe in February, I'd just keep him bundled up until summer training.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Â