Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think if gets fit by March we will pick and choose his final games to get fit and adapted. Maybe start off with a team who dont have a physical centre forward like Chelsea maybe

Yep, a nice easy fixture to settle him back in

On 21/02/2023 at 17:46, nick76 said:

I’m not expecting much from him the rest of the season, maybe just the last six weeks or so at full minutes.  We don’t want a set back and it’ll take time to get back up to speed and trust it.  I’m more keeping my fingers crossed this injury doesn’t hinder him going forwards and he can get back to 100% pre injury, we know serious injuries can affect careers although less so in modern day but it does happen.  I’d rather be patient than rush him back.

After so long out he'll need time to get his touch and fitness back up to scratch. Great to see him back, and can't wait to see him.in the team again once he is 100% ready.

• Like 1

so sad that as he is just about to return, Kamara gets injured.

Carlos/Kamara, our two high profile summer signings, how many matches have they played together this season?

is it 1?, 2?.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

so sad that as he is just about to return, Kamara gets injured.

Carlos/Kamara, our two high profile summer signings, how many matches have they played together this season?

is it 1?, 2?.

I think a mighty 1 full match. Looks like we will probably need to wait for next season to see them together :(

• Sad 1

Â