Luis Suarez

maqroll

Rumour has it cavani was homesick rather than injured for a lot of last season hence why he wasn't playing 

With him being in europe for so long I'm not sure where "home" actually is for him 

It sounds about right for utd too doesn't it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Cavani? Suarez?

I'd rather Forlan tbfh if we're buying strikers who can't move anymore.

I would rather have Maradonna if the prerequisite is that it has to be a striker that can't move to be fair

• Haha 1

Can this thread be closed. I'm not enjoying seeing it appear at the top, and this tells me I'm against us signing him. I thought I was on the fence, but seems I've convinced myself we don't need him.

9 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Can this thread be closed. I'm not enjoying seeing it appear at the top, and this tells me I'm against us signing him. I thought I was on the fence, but seems I've convinced myself we don't need him.

Why does my thoughts suddenly feel like I have to post a random comment on this thread every morning to bring it back to the top daily for you 😉😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Why does my thoughts suddenly feel like I have to post a random comment on this thread every morning to bring it back to the top daily for you 😉😂

You're clearly a narcissist and enjoy my suffering 🤪.

Thankfully, when it was at the top of the pile this morning,  I assumed it was more debate about other past it strikers that can't move, and didn't make me panic that there had been some developments. Maybe leave it a few days before your next bump 😉

• Like 1

18 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Rumour has it cavani was homesick rather than injured for a lot of last season hence why he wasn't playing 

With him being in europe for so long I'm not sure where "home" actually is for him 

I’d be home sick, even if I was from Bolton, if I was stuck at that dump. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, villa4europe said:

He'd love it at Villa so. He could drink Mate with the Argentinian lads.He could also sit in the middle of and listen to the Brazilians and the Argentinians fight over which country is better/how to bbq beef corrcectly/ who has the better football team. Can't imagine that'd be too different from Uruguay. All the while pointing to Uruguay's history and past glories (as is the case with Villa) as proof of how big they are football-wise and belong at the top.

Homesickness cured.

Doubt he would pass a medical currently. He moved like a geriatric for large parts of this season and I suspect he's not over those knee problems he had last summer.

All guesswork of course but that's how he looked.

1 hour ago, sne said:

Doubt he would pass a medical currently. He moved like a geriatric for large parts of this season and I suspect he's not over those knee problems he had last summer.

All guesswork of course but that's how he looked.

Rather Surez than Oklade Chamberland.FFS.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

He'd love it at Villa so. He could drink Mate with the Argentinian lads.He could also sit in the middle of and listen to the Brazilians and the Argentinians fight over which country is better/how to bbq beef corrcectly/ who has the better football team. Can't imagine that'd be too different from Uruguay. All the while pointing to Uruguay's history and past glories (as is the case with Villa) as proof of how big they are football-wise and belong at the top.

Homesickness cured.

But he can't drink it in town ☹️

Â