Luis Suarez

maqroll

16 minutes ago, MrBlack said:
4 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Hmmm not what I have been told. I hope to god you are right and my info is way off.

What have you been told and how trustworthy is your source?

And has your source even snapped into a Slim Jim?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Rooney want's to sign him for DC United. Aston or Washington, hmmm?

I'll pay for a one way ticket to the States if he wants!

56 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Isn't Washington DC basically built in a swamp? With one of the highest crime rates in the US? Not saying he should choose us but it's not exactly a glamorous place to live by all accounts.

You might be right but I wouldn't let facts get in the way of how it's shown in movies. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Isn't Washington DC basically built in a swamp? With one of the highest crime rates in the US? Not saying he should choose us but it's not exactly a glamorous place to live by all accounts.

Yes but after the Capitol Attack he would fit right in with the policies

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/07/2022 at 13:39, nick76 said:

Don’t ruin my fun!

He’s already said he wants to stay in Europe.

Apparently he's about to return to the club Nacional in Uruguay, where he started his career.

No more top level football for him then, just as expected.

1 minute ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Surprised really - thought with his ego he would want another crack in the top league before going back to his old club. We can finally file this one under “things that were never going to happen” 😂

H's not recovered from that knee injury that meant he barely moved on the pitch last season. Doubt he would pass a medical in a top club in Europe.

1 minute ago, sne said:

H's not recovered from that knee injury that meant he barely moved on the pitch last season. Doubt he would pass a medical in a top club in Europe.

Yeah true. Shame really, as he may not be everyone’s cup of Earl Grey but he was a fab player in his day. 

3 minutes ago, sne said:

the video he posted he looked in terrible condition like he hasnt been to a gym in months and looked very skinny

Â