Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Yeah. Gerrard says a lot of shit.

them Newcastle wholesale changes I am still waiting for them

Players that worked at City said Stuart Pearce was a bottler when it came to the players and I have a fear that Gerrard might not have the fear factor his reputation thinks it should be 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

them Newcastle wholesale changes I am still waiting for them

Players that worked at City said Stuart Pearce was a bottler when it came to the players and I have a fear that Gerrard might not have the fear factor his reputation thinks it should be 

He was never really the captain at Liverpool.  Carragher ran that ship.

He's an absolute wet fart.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, PaulC said:

Time for Bailey to show what he can do. We should be fresh, Leicester not.  Can't loose this. 

He is already playing out of position AGAIN by the looks of the line up

Just now, DCJonah said:

Love Bailey getting the start. 

If we don't sign Countinho, I'll seriously question what we've done to our £30 million investment in Buendia. 

I’d rather we didn’t sign Coutinho and utilised Buendia instead. We have more important areas of the team to improve, as today’s game will no doubt demonstrate.

• Like 4

I think Buendia should be starting every game, and remain utterly unconvinced by Bailey. Chambers probably should be in ahead of Konsa as well.

Not that I think it matters too much. They should be comfortably better than us anyway, and I’m afraid we’re going to have to outperform our recent form by several multiples if we want anything from the game. 

3 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Bailey hasn't offered anything all season so I'm not expecting that to randomly change today. 

I can see why you'd say that but he has only started about 6 league games so hopefully given a decent run in the team he can get some form.

17 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Bailey over Ings or Buendia is a bold one - you would assume he's trained well.

He gives us something else, that bit of pace to go with Coutinho's smarts and Watkins muscle - might work.

Let's hope that over the break there was alot of time to work with a " system " and drill certain players into what we expect.

Knowing us, we concede within a couple mins and the " gameplan " doesn't matter anymore anyway 🙄

• Like 1