Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Just now, AvonVillain said:

Not looked at the team sheet yet, can only guess SG has stuck to his word and changed both formation and line up for the remaining meaningless games...?

No, but rumor is he's combed his hair from right to left instead of left to right. Still to be confirmed thou.

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

Not looked at the team sheet yet, can only guess SG has stuck to his word and changed both formation and line up for the remaining meaningless games...?

Well Bailey starts up front with Ollie in a 4 - 3 - 1 - 2 , at least.

That's a change at least 

But yeah, the usual suspects and Luiz start in the Middle, and defense. Lol

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JB said:

I wince a little every time I see Buendia not starting. Potentially our best player being driven out. It’s a weird one as I thought he’d be the sort of player Gerrard would like - hardworking, gets stuck in and creative. 

yep most frustrating thing about Gerrard for me.  doesn't play out and out wingers yet can't find a place for place for our best creative midfielder.  coutinho is too inconsistent.  would prefer to see buendia in there if he won't play them together.

1 minute ago, Villa87 said:

Attitude seemed fine as well though?

Seems so yep. 

I can guess why he hasn't started today, and its more to see if Bailey has a future here, but what does that say about emi?

• Like 1

Let's keep it real.

If anyone had suggested starting Buendia, over Coutinho, before we signed him, or looking from the outside in, you'd piss yourselves laughing.

I love Buendia myself, and would probably prefer to see them both start together, but let's not kid ourselves here.

If anything, he should possibly start over Bailey, but none of us are on the training pitch either.

When Coutinho is on top form, he can dominate a whole match.

Stop it.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3