Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Just now, theboyangel said:

Chrisene is only just 18 and barely featured in the academy teams due to nightly injuries.

Today is not the game to thrown a young player under the bus and hope it comes off.

When safety is mathematically confirmed then we can try out a few youth players here and there.

Totally agree.

• Thanks 1

On what basis do several of those players even deserve to start

I look forward to McGinn jogging back and waddling forward because why does he need to try

I look forward to Konsa hiding from the ball and bottling out of headers because why does he need to try 

Get **** Gerrard. Get out now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gerrard dont have a clue about management.

When will Mcginn be dropped? Why play Luiz when he's not going to be here next season? Why wont he give youth a chance? 
Why spent 38mil on Buendia only to leave him on the bench?

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Bailey over Ings or Buendia is a bold one - you would assume he's trained well.

He gives us something else, that bit of pace to go with Coutinho's smarts and Watkins muscle - might work.

Same forward line as at Wolves...that worked well for an hour....

It is an odd one sticking with Konsa after that horrendous performance against Spurs.

Sky just played a clip with Gerrard saying “if you perform well you keep the shirt”.

I’m very much in the camp of sticking with Gerrard, but he isn’t helping himself.

• Like 2

Just now, jacketspuds said:

It is an odd one sticking with Konsa after that horrendous performance against Spurs.

Sky just played a clip with Gerrard saying “if you perform well you keep the shirt”.

I’m very much in the camp of sticking with Gerrard, but he isn’t helping himself.

Yeah. Gerrard says a lot of shit.