Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

On 24/08/2022 at 22:05, Chine said:

Me the wife and 2 kids went to do the Villa Park tour today, we were told to arrive for 10.15 at the North stand , we decided to go early and go to the club shop first ( approx 9.40), we were the only ones in the shop so we had a good look around at some wonderful kit eventually spending £199.50 on kit for the youngest upcoming birthday. 
Anyway whilst walking to the checkout this little middle aged unkempt chubby chap with a carrier bag came bowling into the shop chopsing off at the top off his voice at the staff about how he’d bought this shirt yesterday and the name on the back was coming off . After threatening to tell the world on Facebook and other customers in the shop (us) about poor quality / trading standards and his poor treatment he  then proceeded to start marching around shouting “don’t buy a shirt from here!!” , I then had to leave to get my eldest who has Autism out of there as she was starting to panic , security arrived quickly and tried to diffuse the situation but he was having none of it and wanted trouble , they had to call the police in the end but by this time we were making our way over to the North Stand so don’t know the final outcome. 
Now I’m hoping that the Villatalk community isn’t a place for chunts like him but if it is he should be truly ashamed of himself bullying young staff in the shop , upsetting customers and general disgusting behaviour, on another day without my children there hed have got the argument a bully doesn’t want but needs . Embarrassed to be a Villa fan is an understatement tbh 

kits are lovely tho !

UTV !

At least he didn’t blame Gerrard!  But on a serious note sounds like a shit experience. How it didn’t ruin the day for you all.

• Like 1

On 24/08/2022 at 22:05, Chine said:

Anyway whilst walking to the checkout this little middle aged unkempt chubby chap with a carrier bag came bowling into the shop chopsing off at the top off his voice at the staff about how he’d bought this shirt yesterday and the name on the back was coming off . After threatening to tell the world on Facebook and other customers in the shop (us) about poor quality / trading standards and his poor treatment he  then proceeded to start marching around shouting “don’t buy a shirt from here!!”

Sounds like he didn't wash the shirt inside out at 30 degrees with no fabric softener. :detect:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don’t like the fact the names and numbers have to be white also, as they would look better if they were yellow.  Perhaps we should have had a black and white shaded shirt?  It’s not for me this one.