Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

14 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

What's the difference, if you don't me asking? I wasn't going to get the new home shirt, but when I saw it in the flesh at the Everton game bought one straight away, and I have to say it's lovely. Good quality build and feel, and fits far better than Kappa with their skin tight tops, even making a slender chap like me feel like I've put ten stone on!

I may have misread but someone said the fan home shirt didn’t have the chevron pattern but the pro did? I may be mistaken though. 

6 hours ago, Indigo said:

Depressing.  Both for the crap foreign language logo we now have on our shirt sleeves, and the principle behind it. 

I blame the FA, FIFA, and UEFA for making it impossible for a team to compete unless they start inflating sponsorship deals with either fake gambling companies or companies that belong to the owners. 

It's sad we've joined the shitshow that has gone before us, and I really would prefer we hadn't. But I'm not surprised our owners have taken this route.

Only marginally better that we support money laundering gangsters than it is for Newcastle to be owned by freedom of speech hating murderers.

Edited by MrBlack

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The home top has just this minute arrived in the post. If it fits it will be a sign we will win today. 

How has it taken you 9 minutes to determine if it rubs against your nipples or not? 

• Haha 3

Update. A bit snug on the shoulders which I don’t mind. Moobs adequately covered. Could hang over the belly at bit more but doesn’t hug so not too bad.  Maybe should have got an XL but will stick with this and try and lose weight. 

Will wear to game.  Victory for Villa today lads.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Update. A bit snug on the shoulders which I don’t mind. Moobs adequately covered. Could hang over the belly at bit more but doesn’t hug so not too bad.  Maybe should have got an XL but will stick with this and try and lose weight. 

Will wear to game.  Victory for Villa today lads.

But that sounds like it doesn’t actually fit which was the criteria for determining if we win or not? So, we are going to lose. Great. Sunday ruined. All because you couldn’t pick XL when adding to the shopping cart. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 26/08/2022 at 10:45, Condimentalist said:

I don't like these Castore kits at all.

The home one is passable but the two away shirts are dire. 

I wasn't too keen til I saw the home shirt in the flesh. It's really nice and the fit is great. Though agree on the away, having seen it in the flesh it's not great. Third is pointless, another way to bring money in.

**** hell villa. £95 ???? I like this but there is no chance in hell im paying that. Who the hell can afford those prices with the global crisis going on? Screenshot_20220829-222046_Chrome.thumb.jpg.46a7de609e320ce313d014612aebdc63.jpg

Edited by Demitri_C