Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

I don't understand why the mens standard as a completely different badge. Especially when the women and kids standard has the same badge as the pro top. Is the club trying to force men to pay for the pro top because the badge makes the standard look crap imo? 

48 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I don't understand why the mens standard as a completely different badge. Especially when the women and kids standard has the same badge as the pro top. Is the club trying to force men to pay for the pro top because the badge makes the standard look crap imo? 

Same badge isn't it? The badge on my home top is the same 3D silicone. Standard nowadys.

53 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Shockingly poor quality control.  I can only assume they didn't notice as there is surely no way they'd do that intentionally. 

19 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Same badge isn't it? The badge on my home top is the same 3D silicone. Standard nowadys.

Different badge. On the mens standard top badge has the yellow background. Its the only top with this badge. 

24 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

The colours are inverted between pro and standard. 

No they're not. My guess is whoever uploaded the pics used a proptype pic by mistake, it's been rectified on the app and shop.

• Thanks 1

They can **** off with this different badge nonsense. Kids want the same shirts the players wear. How can they **** up something so simple. Utterly bizarre and dumb. 

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

No they're not. My guess is whoever uploaded the pics used a proptype pic by mistake, it's been rectified on the app and shop.

A sign of the (in)competence of our website team.

That does at least satisfy one of the gripes i had with the kit. 

Good that they’ve changed it. I still don’t understand why all the differences in shirts. Does the home shirt still have the chevron difference between fan and pro shirts? 

15 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

A sign of the (in)competence of our website team.

That does at least satisfy one of the gripes i had with the kit. 

Morelike whoever did the front and back mockups didn't label the jpegs correctly. Bad design practice!

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Good that they’ve changed it. I still don’t understand why all the differences in shirts. Does the home shirt still have the chevron difference between fan and pro shirts? 

What's the difference, if you don't me asking? I wasn't going to get the new home shirt, but when I saw it in the flesh at the Everton game bought one straight away, and I have to say it's lovely. Good quality build and feel, and fits far better than Kappa with their skin tight tops, even making a slender chap like me feel like I've put ten stone on!