Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

On 13/11/2022 at 09:40, jim said:

What is the sizing like on the pro kits? Are they Kappa tight or a bit more room? 

I cant comment on the pros but i got the 3rd kit in medium and it was alot better fit not too tight like krappa was 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I cant comment on the pros but i got the 3rd kit in medium and it was alot better fit not too tight like krappa was 

Cheers, I’ll see if I can try a pro on next time I’m in the country, don’t want it looking like it’s been ironed on a wok!

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered a kit from the online shop for my son on 1st December.

It was in stock when I ordered... latest estimated delivery: 28th December. It's not 2004

And I guarantee it'll be late

No wonder people complain about the online shop. £5 for shipping too!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Ordered a kit from the online shop for my son on 1st December.

It was in stock when I ordered... latest estimated delivery: 28th December. It's not 2004

No wonder people complain about the online shop. £5 for shipping too!

Plus the "handling fee" which varies from .99p to £2.99 depending on which Fanatics site you visit.

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

They usually use Evri, I've had stuff sent to my sister in Sutton and usually takes around a week once they get around to despatching it.

On 14/12/2022 at 16:17, jim said:

They usually use Evri, I've had stuff sent to my sister in Sutton and usually takes around a week once they get around to despatching it.

Evri. The new word for 'effin shit f**kin Hermes'

Though to be fair, they've been great delivery with everything I've got from MandM direct.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Shocked 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

What’s special about our current form is that I’ve even started to like the third kit. Because we can’t stop winning in it.

I was in the Villa shop yesterday and I think many other fans agree because while the home and blue shirt are selling for £26, the black 3rd shirt has been put back up to £44 when it had been reduced before.  I asked the staff why and they said they didn’t know, just the chiefs upstairs put it back up.  Can only be because they must be selling a lot of them I’m guessing.

On 18/04/2023 at 21:26, nick76 said:

I was in the Villa shop yesterday and I think many other fans agree because while the home and blue shirt are selling for £26, the black 3rd shirt has been put back up to £44 when it had been reduced before.  I asked the staff why and they said they didn’t know, just the chiefs upstairs put it back up.  Can only be because they must be selling a lot of them I’m guessing.

The black and yellow for me is better than the away. I love it

The 3rd kits have been better in my opinion. The navy tiger one is one of my favourite ever away/3rd kits

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

What's the sizing on this year's shirts compared to Kappa? Pro shirts any different? I've actually really come to like our home kit.

My away kit fits much more like a proper medium than the Kappa one did.  Not sure about the pro version.

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

My away kit fits much more like a proper medium than the Kappa one did.  Not sure about the pro version.

The Kappa one ran too small right? That's how it was for me (L).

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

The Kappa one ran too small right? That's how it was for me (L).

Yeah definitely a very tight fit was the Kappa.  I generally have slim fit clothes and the medium Castore has plenty of room for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

im a medium and the kappa large pro shirt was on the cusp of being uncomfortably tight (which is a shame because its a cracking shirt, really nice material)

I'm a large (usually with room to spare) and the kappa stadium shirt large was uncomfortably tight.

Haven't got this seasons kit but have heard that the same non pro large would fit me fine in comparison from people that have it.