Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

I'm indifferent to monochrome badges. I think it depends on the kit as to whether they work. I don't think it's necessary on our away shirt.

It completely works on this 3rd kit though

Now 25% off at Kitbag using code - BALLER

https://www.kitbag.com/en/premier-league/aston-villa/o-32205917+t-42657593+z-990-600420455

Question - are the team shirts running true to size?

I'm a 42' chest, on the site that is a large. I would normally have a large but do they run tight?

Cheers

31 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Now 25% off at Kitbag using code - BALLER

https://www.kitbag.com/en/premier-league/aston-villa/o-32205917+t-42657593+z-990-600420455

Question - are the team shirts running true to size?

I'm a 42' chest, on the site that is a large. I would normally have a large but do they run tight?

Cheers

Doesn't work for me as it says it's excluded from the promotion. 

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

strange....

Standard fare for Kitbag, new shirts are generally excluded. You’ll know if the code will work as it says the price with code on the gallery pic.

Went to the club shop yesterday to see the shirts in the flesh for the first time. Walked out empty handed. Pro versions look lovely, fan versions are one step up from a good knock off. 

Things like the embroidered/transfer Castore logo difference, figure hugging cut instead of baggy, stretchy material, airholes etc… all understandable differences to signify the price difference. But there are other things that make the shirts look completely different. 

- The blue used on the home sleeves and all of the away on the fan versions is a completely different shade to the pro versions. It almost has a lilac effect to it. 

- The texture/look of the material is completely different in terms of patterning. Massive difference between the two versions which side by side makes them look like different shirts. Fan is just plain and matte and the pro has more sheen and a geometric beehive pattern to it.

- On the away its more noticeable, the sheen stripes look so much more pronounced against the dull ones on the pro. Where as the effect is barely even noticeable on the fan version. 

- Third kit is the best version to get if you aren’t bothered by these kinds of things. They look pretty much the same side by side. 

I know for most they won’t be bothered but I love discussing football shirts and I’m just very disappointed by this. Won’t be giving money in support of this practice. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

20% sale on already 

Not surprised, they got the pricing all wrong. 
Looked at the training gear in the shop when I was last over so I could look like little Phil in Australia. £140 for the travel track suit. GTFO!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

added more training kit (and stuck it straight in the sale...)

Aston Villa Players Training 1/4 Zip Midlayer Top - Dark BlueAston Villa Staff Training Sweatshirt - BlackAston Villa Players Training Sweatshirt - Dark BlueAston Villa Players Training Top - Dark Blue

Nice colourway, but with the current form, the fact the badge is getting replaced next season, and the fact we're in the middle of a financial crisis,  I don't really see how anyone is buying it even at the sale price.