Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

Really need to do better than this next season. Literally haven’t felt any sort of love in the kit design department for a few years now. The last fairly decent attempt was the promotion season. 

• Like 1

Lads, what's the experience with shipping time from Villa Store?

I ordered 3 tops on the site, and paid for express shipping, specifically to make sure I got them before the World Cup kicked off.

4 days on, and the status is still on " processing " ffs.

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I ordered 3 tops on the site, and paid for express shipping, specifically to make sure I got them before the World Cup kicked off.

Fanatics are absolutely shite. We did the same last year took 6 days. Can never get hold of them either. Absolute shysters. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, jim said:

Fanatics are absolutely shite. We did the same last year took 6 days. Can never get hold of them either. Absolute shysters. 

I hate fanatics. Think they’re a terribly run organization and customer service has always been absolutely abysmal.

1 hour ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I hate fanatics. Think they’re a terribly run organization and customer service has always been absolutely abysmal.

I've had several stuff ups from them. The only thing I will say for them is that the times I've complained, they've almost immediately just refunded me outright or re-sent an item. 

How a big company can be this bad is so frustrating. They've essentially cornered the market for US sports and now Villa as well until this stupid deal ends. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

It was inly showing 30% off for me. Just purchased the 3rd kit had my eye it for a while 😃

50% code is VILLANS weirdly doesn’t show on the site but they sent me an email. Only on home and away so you didn’t lose out.

• Thanks 1

On 12/11/2022 at 14:16, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don’t know if these have turned up yet or if the status has changed, but I ordered a top last from Villa Store year, and the status was still showing as ‘processing’ on the day it was delivered to my house. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Don’t know if these have turned up yet or if the status has changed, but I ordered a top last from Villa Store year, and the status was still showing as ‘processing’ on the day it was delivered to my house. 

Got an update today, saying that it's been shipped, and that the estimated delivery date is today.

Which is impossible, as it's 11 pm at night here now, and it's apparently not even left the UK yet 😂

On 01/11/2022 at 22:11, Tayls said:

Really need to do better than this next season. Literally haven’t felt any sort of love in the kit design department for a few years now. The last fairly decent attempt was the promotion season. 

The promotion season home kit is one of the best kits we've ever had. I'd honestly say THE best.

It's been downhill since then

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The promotion season home kit is one of the best kits we've ever had. I'd honestly say THE best.

It's been downhill since then

Which is a shame as it has been the same designers/manufacturers throughout as well.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Anyone know what the pricing in the club shop is at the moment? Full price or reductions?

Taking my 2 girls to the Womens game Sunday, just wondering if I'm more likely to get ripped off buying at Villa Park.

The email I got from the club said it was 50% off in the clubshop on the shirts on that matchday

• 2 weeks later...