Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

20 hours ago, slovenian said:

avfc23.jpg

Here's my take ...  we can like/dislike the colours, trim, highlights etc as much as we usually do.

But for me the kits in terms of fit, remind me of the look of second world war canvass tents.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

Here's my take ...  we can like/dislike the colours, trim, highlights etc as much as we usually do.

But for me the kits in terms of fit, remind me of the look of second world war canvass tents.

All these poor Villa fans who due to years of Kappa fits have been forced to get into the shape of their lives to be able to wear them and now Castore comes in with their box fits.

Fans will be forced to pig out and drink loads of beer this summer. Oh the humanity.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I have a feeling that black one is a training top and not the 3rd kit. Something like this happened last season and the "leaked 3rd kit" was actually a training top. Then the navy one came out of nowhere. Wouldnt suprise me if this is the case again

The 3rd kit is the same basic template as the wolves away shirt from this season 

None of them are to the template of the new rangers 3rd shirt (which I'm not sure if that's for next season or a one off for thr EL final) 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The 3rd kit is the same basic template as the wolves away shirt from this season 

None of them are to the template of the new rangers 3rd shirt (which I'm not sure if that's for next season or a one off for thr EL final) 

First thing I thought of when I saw the third kit was Wolves. 

20 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

What i dint undeestand is why the kits always leaked before they annouce it?

my friends use say sometime company or business like leak early release meant less money (free) spent on publicity.  

but i think other way we should do this.

I was think we should keep it until like kits day event revels and release day good opportunity so it would be make people encourage go down villa park stadium pay like 5-10 pounds per ticket and revel with players pop up and sign etc and meet fans etc and villa fan party something like that special deal 10-20 percent off for kits. this will better and other way make contubition to villa transfer or wage, or stadium improvement, fan moods etc 10,000 to 20,000 fans will quick boost profit for day. win lottery to play shot off to against Emi Martinez. to win shirt something his sign top free. something this is was best way to do... 

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

22 hours ago, slovenian said:

avfc23.jpg

Home Kit, look bit alright, but see people wear it is possible different story might better than thought.

Away Kit not bad,  I like this but blue, nah. i like white for away as away. 

3rd kit i think it is one of best of all 3. 

50 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

I was think we should keep it until like kits day event revels and release day good opportunity so it would be make people encourage go down villa park stadium pay like 5-10 pounds per ticket and revel with players pop up and sign etc and meet fans etc and villa fan party something like that special deal 10-20 percent off for kits. this will better and other way make contubition to villa transfer or wage, or stadium improvement, fan moods etc 10,000 to 20,000 fans will quick boost profit for day. win lottery to play shot off to against Emi Martinez. to win shirt something his sign top free. something this is was best way to do... 

are you mad? a lottery to take shots against Emi Martinez??? the man is the biggest shithouse in the Premier League, you may as well just say it is a lottery to see how many shots you take against Emi Martinez before he makes you cry 🤣

Edited by leemond2008
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, sne said:

All these poor Villa fans who due to years of Kappa fits have been forced to get into the shape of their lives to be able to wear them and now Castore comes in with their box fits.

Fans will be forced to pig out and drink loads of beer this summer. Oh the humanity.

Thankfully for me, I've pre-planned the last sentence over the last few years and look forward to finally fitting into a new shirt 😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sne said:

The Jon Moss fit

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

I actually like them much more than I thought I would considering it's Castore. They look quite elegant.

I agree, I think they have the potential to become classics if we have a particularly good season.

It really does depend on the cut and the material though. I haven't loved Kappa's fabric so we'll see what we get here.

Some bloke on Twitter is posting pics of new Castore kits for different teams (us Wolves, Newcastle and Rangers from what I can see). Posted the ones from yesterday (after others I think) but has also posted this…so maybe nothing confirmed re kits.

Edited by WallisFrizz
Detail.

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

Some bloke on Twitter is posting pics of new Castore kits for different teams (us Wolves, Newcastle and Rangers from what I can see). Posted the ones from yesterday (after others I think) but has also posted this…so maybe nothing confirmed re kits.

Is that navy or black?

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

Actually, looks like it would be one of the GK kits as the neck and the detail is the same. 

• Like 1