Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

Just now, deeps said:

not feeling how that badge looks on second photo of the away kit. Unless it’s cause it’s a prototype?!

Wait, is the away one light blue or white? Is this one of those optical illusions like that dress which was floating around social media a few years ago?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Wait, is the away one light blue or white? Is this one of those optical illusions like that dress which was floating around social media a few years ago?

Its light blue, the first picture is the correct colour, the light is off in the other two making it look lighter. 

• Like 1

Not a fan... Why is it kits from years before are so much better than the crap we see these days... At least they was a bit adventurous with the designs. Would love an Adidas kit at some point!

Mind don't why I'm bothered, ain't brought one in years! My 8 year old is not a fan either but will want all 3 guaranteed 😂

Edited by leighavfc

If legit, the home is pretty vanilla but could be worse even though the sleeves are way too light.

Away one is basically inoffensive. Would want to see the full strip.

The third is the worst. Awful.

Edited by maqroll

On 29/03/2022 at 16:24, NurembergVillan said:

I've heard black and yellow for third.  I've not seen anything though.

37 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Posted by @1874dan on Twitter (Continued)

AEACE55C-A78E-4B92-AB55-DA28E8C69169.jpeg

The expert did call it a while back .

• Like 2

Think they will grow on us. Abit like last seasons, will look better in the flesh.

Shame the badges seen to be embroidered on rather than the rubberised ones we have this season.

Only hope we don't have a season of opposition fans telling us the arrows on the home top mean we are going down blah blah

45 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Posted by @1874dan on Twitter

D29478D7-DBC2-4666-8B83-D918D093572C.jpeg

8441DA76-6FAA-47DC-BCE9-2AA08DFCC670.jpeg

Is the away kit a weird shade of blue? Or is it white? Feel like this is a “what colour is the dress” moment… 

To me, the away shirt looks the exact same colour as the sleeves on the home shirt. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

Just now, Hairdo said:

Think they will grow on us. Abit like last seasons, will look better in the flesh.

Shame the badges seen to be embroidered on rather than the rubberised ones we have this season.

Only hope we don't have a season of opposition fans telling us the arrows on the home top mean we are going down blah blah

The cheap looking badges is what’s bothering me the most 

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Is the away kit a weird shade of blue? Or is it white? Feel like this is a “what colour is the dress” moment… 

To me, the away shirt looks the exact same colour as the sleeves on the home shirt. 

Yeah you sure that isn’t a gold colour 😂

• Haha 1