Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

I think there was a similar colourway on a Nike template some years back that at least looked a bit less jarring, but for the life of me I can't remember which team used it.

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

They’ve definitely played it safe haven’t they! Not much to dislike. Look decent to me. 

Yeah I can't see much to moan about whilst at the same time there nothing to like enough to part with the £60-70 it'll inevitably be

Another year of seeing what the training kits about, did see someone in the comments say at least we should get a hoodie and that's right, kappa never did a Villa house hoodie type training top

Just now, villan-scott said:

They’ve definitely played it safe haven’t they! Not much to dislike. Look decent to me. 

I think that’s one of the draw backs of changing manufacturers every couple of seasons, the first effort will always be a safe one. I quite like them, was hoping for a collar this time but I will probably be parting with some cash for at least one of those if they are in fact real.

Black and yellow for the 3rd is just sad. I know at least one member from Sweden who will be delighted with it thou.

Overall they are extremely safe and a bit bland while not bad. But can't see them anger many fans either.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

I like them, play around with the third kit as much as you want but basic and plain for the home kit I’m happy with every season.  

Third kit looks good and something you can wear out and about without looking a total cock.  

Away kit is bland but I’m ok with it.  

I’m good with them all, guess I’m old then 😂

• Haha 1

I like the faint crisscross marks on the home. I like the simplicity of the away. Third is interesting and, hopefully, a sign of things to come.

Why can't we ever have those spicy designs like the top six (and Euro giants) get? I wonder if manufacturing companies offer clubs tier lists where the club have to pay extra to have good designs...