Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

8 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Some bloke on Twitter is posting pics of new Castore kits for different teams (us Wolves, Newcastle and Rangers from what I can see). Posted the ones from yesterday (after others I think) but has also posted this…so maybe nothing confirmed re kits.

That would actually be nice in claret and blue.

Sky doing a report from Dortmund and the reporter mentioned that the club shop is packed because their shirt was released today.

When ours is released in October I wonder how many we will sell. 

15 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Sky doing a report from Dortmund and the reporter mentioned that the club shop is packed because their shirt was released today.

When ours is released in October I wonder how many we will sell. 

All 56 of them. Obviously only the first 20 or so will with names on the back since the club shop will run out of letters.

Next delivery of shirts will be for Christmas when another 5 will be available.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, sne said:

All 56 of them. Obviously only the first 20 or so will with names on the back since the club shop will run out of letters.

Next delivery of shirts will be for Christmas when another 5 will be available.

Sad but true. The club needs to pull their finger out it’s almost like they’re oblivious to the merits of bringing the shirt out on the last game of the season or immediately after.

• Like 2

Castore are certainly pushing at it - Us, Wolves and Newcastle give them a decent chance of a side that might do something in the Premier league and Sevilla, Glasgow Rangers, Feyenoord and Bayer Leverkusen are all theirs too - they seem to have come from nowhere.

• Like 1

Don’t get why they don’t have the new kits ready for sale on the last home game of the season, would shift loads, I know it’s a new kit manufacturer that kappa might not be too impressed if we did that but if it was the same manufacturer I don’t get why they don’t 

19 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Don’t get why they don’t have the new kits ready for sale on the last home game of the season, would shift loads, I know it’s a new kit manufacturer that kappa might not be too impressed if we did that but if it was the same manufacturer I don’t get why they don’t 

Think a contract is a contract so end of May I guess before we are released from Kappa.

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

I think there’s a difference between Kappa not being too impressed, and being in breach of contract.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

West Indies, South Africa and England cricket teams, Andy Murray, Adam Peaty and mclaren F1 team too

Huge push from them 

And not a single good bit of clobber among the lot. So disappointed we've signed with them. Thought Kappa were ace.

15 minutes ago, parisvilla said:

And not a single good bit of clobber among the lot. So disappointed we've signed with them. Thought Kappa were ace.

Availability and fit let kappa down, they had some good stuff but the stock levels were garbage

Just now, villa4europe said:

Availability and fit let kappa down, they had some good stuff but the stock levels were garbage

Lots of folks seem to say that but I've always been able to get shirts late into the season at big discounts so have always been happy. Pro fits were a great option I thought so happy with sizing also.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, parisvilla said:

Lots of folks seem to say that but I've always been able to get shirts late into the season at big discounts so have always been happy. Pro fits were a great option I thought so happy with sizing also.

Shirts weren't too bad, the training gear was a waste of time unless you're XXXL and it was the training gear for me personally where I though kappa did some good work 

And I'm a medium in normal clothes but a large in kappa gear, bought the large pro home shirt this year in the sale and i should have got XL, the pro shirt in L and a training top in L are not the same size shirt 

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Apart from this season, obviously made more and now knocking them out for £15. I bet we have stock issues again next season.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Wonder how soon we will get an official update on the new kits? Hopefully it’s a June/July release not a late summer one. 

When the kappa contract expires at a guess, obviously not a clue of that's end of May or end of June though