Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

The images don’t really do the shirts much justice, need to see them on. The Newcastle ones from this season looked quite well fitting, so hopefully when these ones are modelled properly they will look more appealing. Definitely a safe approach in terms of design though, but then again I think our best kits from recent history have been those that have been kept simple, such as the Luke one from the promotion season. 

Boring. Absolutely boring. Home is Burnley. Away is West Ham. Third is horrid. Goalkeepers are like 90’s diadora. **** dreadful cheap cack. Even the under armour shirts had more style than these. 

• Shocked 1

Lighting is shite in those pics. I'll await better shots or seeing it in the flesh. I like the black kit. The home is very safe but they usually are. I don't have any strong feelings about the away either way.

Bit boring, nothing to complain about though. 3rd is an improvement on the last two years’ shockers.

This might be unpopular, but I’d like to see blue shorts with the away. Surely the 3rd will have matching black shorts.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

What i dint undeestand is why the kits always leaked before they annouce it?

I would think because they need to have kits manufactured, photo shoots done, and stores stocked all before the kits are released. All it takes is one person with a phone to snap a picture ahead of time.

I think it’s good news for release day that it’s leaking this early. Years past our kit was just leaking while everyone else had actually unveiled theirs.

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

Is the away kit a weird shade of blue? Or is it white? Feel like this is a “what colour is the dress” moment… 

To me, the away shirt looks the exact same colour as the sleeves on the home shirt. 

Has to be light blue. The inside of the shirt around the neck hole is actually white, and the outside of the shirt is a different color

2 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Has to be light blue. The inside of the shirt around the neck hole is actually white, and the outside of the shirt is a different color

With the away kits we usually stick with blue, black and white for aways recently. We use to do alot of yellows.

I have to say though i absolutely loved the navy one this season. Thats one of my favourite kits ever. I might actually buy another one in case something happens to my one in wash

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What i dint undeestand is why the kits always leaked before they annouce it?

We’re an old club, when you get older sometimes it leaks a bit before it comes out 😂

• Haha 3