Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, MasterVillan said:

Are castore confirmed? I’ve been waiting for an adidas kit all my life😭

Same. I had my hopes up due to Sawiris ownership stake in Adidas...we'll see but I'm pretty certain it's Castore and that these leaked pics are legit.

7 hours ago, imavillan said:

The light blue on the home shirt is different to that on the 2nd one. I would prefer it to be the same as the 2nd one.

It still might be, but don’t take these pictures as reference, it’s from a camera phone. The exposures too dark on the away one to start with.

having said that the badge and sleeve blues on the home kit are definitely off, so you’d hope this is just a working sample. Don’t have high hopes for it though.

Edited by a m ole
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

It still might be, but don’t take these pictures as reference, it’s from a camera phone. The exposures too dark on the away one to start with

What does a mole possibly know about exposure and dark? 

• Haha 2

The Castore kit is Burnley claret and blue: the blue is too bright and the claret slightly too dark.

Don't really understand how it's so difficult for all these manufacturers to get the Villa claret and blue consistently right, all they need are Pantones.

As boring as they look in the leaked pics I’ve started to wonder if the glamour shots of it and being modelled properly may make these kits sing. The away looks really plain and not that great but I’ve a sneaky suspicion it’s going to be a great kit when shown off properly. I’ve started to warm to the third as well. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, est1874 said:

The Castore kit is Burnley claret and blue: the blue is too bright and the claret slightly too dark.

Don't really understand how it's so difficult for all these manufacturers to get the Villa claret and blue consistently right, all they need are Pantones.

Surely the club tells them what colours we want or has some information on it

22 hours ago, est1874 said:

Yep . And the colours are literally on the badge too, it's obvious if they don't match.