Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 minute ago, weedman said:

What are the odds that if we sign another 5 players someone would want more signings because "if those 5 players get injured we're back to the same team as last season" 

On VT? Betting suspended because it's a guarantee. 

Some fans will never be happy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weedman said:

What are the odds that if we sign another 5 players someone would want more signings because "if those 5 players get injured we're back to the same team as last season" 

Agree.

Lots of people think about 10th is where we will finish.

A back up LB isn't going to propel us from 10th to 6th !

Squad more than good enough for 10th imo.

33 minutes ago, weedman said:

And it's not like the team last season was that bad either. That team still finished top 10 counting games since Gerrard took over.

• Like 1

Another central midfielder and to be honest, I'll be happy. We needed 2 new signings in there to address our biggest problem area and if that gets done, then so be it. 

We won't get Europe but it's small steps for me. The next step is to establish ourselves as a genuine top 10 team. After that, it's to challenge the top 8 before finally launching an all out assault on the top 4/6. 

• Like 2

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Another central midfielder and to be honest, I'll be happy. We needed 2 new signings in there to address our biggest problem area and if that gets done, then so be it. 

We won't get Europe but it's small steps for me. The next step is to establish ourselves as a genuine top 10 team. After that, it's to challenge the top 8 before finally launching an all out assault on the top 4/6. 

Nah **** that.

Another couple of hot dog signings and we're pushing top 8.

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Nah **** that.

Fine. I'm all for that, I just can't see it with the amount of youngsters we have and also the amount of deadwood we're trying to shift. 

3 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Nah **** that.

Fine. I'm all for that, I just can't see it with the amount of youngsters we have and also the amount of deadwood we're trying to shift. 

43 minutes ago, weedman said:

I came here for exciting news.

I am disappoint.

40 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Heard off the record this fella might be incoming 

image.jpeg.15efc32a7fe25ceed91e687fbc6786c0.jpeg

So we sign Ashley Young and pay him x a week to provide guidance to the youngsters and now we sign this guy just for the bants on VillaTalk. 

This is the level of attention to detail that NWSE now have. 

15 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

So there is the possibility that a few posters might be issuing some apologies to me then for thinking we are pretty much done… 

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

So there is the possibility that a few posters might be issuing some apologies to me then for thinking we are pretty much done… 

Still banging that drum despite what Gerrard said yesterday... do you just want to be miserable?

Edited by MrBlack