Yves Bissouma

Corleone

Given the choice of Bissouma for a mooted £40m or Zakaria - an out and out DCM who is not under investigation for sexual assault - for £25m (I believe) I might take the latter?? I haven't seen that much of him though so going more on rep and position - anybody watch Bundesliga and have a view?

Edited by barry'sboots
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

Given the choice of Bissouma for a mooted £40m or Zakaria - an out and out DCM who is not under investigation for sexual assault - for £25m (I believe) I might take the latter?? I haven't seen that much of him though so going more on rep and position - anybody watch Bundesliga and have a view?

Bissouma and Zakaria are quality, I've a gut feeling the price you quote for YB is the top end and I think we'd be going in quite a bit lower. He knows the league which is a plus. Zakaria too would be a great addition, alas neither are good enough for us now, expect a higher rated target to be coming in.😮

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Bissouma and Zakaria are quality, I've a gut feeling the price you quote for YB is the top end and I think we'd be going in quite a bit lower. He knows the league which is a plus. Zakaria too would be a great addition, alas neither are good enough for us now, expect a higher rated target to be coming in.😮

Agreed, unless world class, why would we bother 😉😂

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

59 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

Zakaria would be less than £25m, he's out of contract in the summer I think. That makes him probably tougher to get though I suppose as the wages he'll get at a CL club will likely sway it

The club has made a big deal about the character of players they sign.   Whether police have enough evidence to charge him or not in the end, I would think the fact that he got himself in a position to be arrested for sexual assault should be enough to give them pause when considering whether to pursue Bissouma.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, il_serpente said:

None of us are obsessed with him, per se.   We're just hoping to sign him so @TRO will stop posting that we need a proper DM.😉

Even Pete the canadian,(Holy Trinity) is signed up...to the CDM club.

Bissouma would be fine.

40 minutes ago, 5-1 said:

No from me unless he is completely cleared in the future. As someone who has been sexually assaulted, don't want anyone like that representing my club. 

innocent until proven guilty.....If he is charged and convicted thats different.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

How many potential charges of sexual assault should one wait for before finding it 'alarming'?

You know it’s really serious when they have, at some point in time, played for Man City…

That club seems to be a Petri dish for sex offenders…

• Haha 1

Â