Yves Bissouma

Corleone

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

My example of genuine sexual assault was a pinched bottom. It’s not classy, but it’s not the crime of the century either. Point is none of us know what he is actually accused of.

The fact that Brighton are playing him , and that there arent any demonstrations about him playing suggests this might not be the serious side of sexual assault. And while i am on the subject how the eff did Mendy get bail for allegedly 7 counts of rape  

9 hours ago, PaulC said:

I'm amazed you think that because when ever i watch him he does everything you want a midfielder to do. Tackles, drives forward with the ball and uses it well. 

Was the best player on the field when we played them

He’s a quality player and would no doubt improve our team, but given the divide in opinion here regarding  the allegations, I wonder how the dressing room he would be joining see it? Wether he’s done something wrong or not could this hanging over him have a negative impact on squad harmony?

12 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

He’s a quality player and would no doubt improve our team, but given the divide in opinion here regarding  the allegations, I wonder how the dressing room he would be joining see it? Wether he’s done something wrong or not could this hanging over him have a negative impact on squad harmony?

It's a football dressing room, not the womens aid office

42 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

The fact that Brighton are playing him , and that there arent any demonstrations about him playing suggests this might not be the serious side of sexual assault. And while i am on the subject how the eff did Mendy get bail for allegedly 7 counts of rape  

Sunderland played Adam Johnson. Doesn't mean anything 

Good player, shit human being by all accounts. But he has yet to be found guilty of a crime, and we are not a humanitarian organisation. If we restricted ourselves to only considering people never accused of crimes, we'd be out of a manager for a start; which I think we can all agree wouldn't be a very good start.

Don't think Brighton would accept a bid in January though. Most likely we are trying to turn his head to force a cut-price move in summer when he's down to 1 year left on his contract.

2 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Is Bissouma in the Brighton team to create chances? 

not specifically but as a centre midfielder he should be getting involved in the attack more than he does. no goals and one assist is pretty poor. I would expect more from a shit centre midfielder like Gavin McCann, Ashley Westwood or Reo Coker

Nowadays pretty much anything is classed as a sexual assault.

Walking past someone and they think you have brushed past and touched their arse, it gets crimed and the person if identified gets interviewed under caution for a sexual assault, bit different to forcing yourself onto someone.

Grabbing an arse in a night Club ? Ffs that was how men and women pulled before the internet.

Worlds gone softer than a Mr whippy 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zatman said:

not specifically but as a centre midfielder he should be getting involved in the attack more than he does. no goals and one assist is pretty poor. I would expect more from a shit centre midfielder like Gavin McCann, Ashley Westwood or Reo Coker

How many has nakamba been involved in ?

6 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

How many has nakamba been involved in ?

Nakamba is a defensive midfielder though, I wouldnt expect him to be involved in attacks. But yes he has no goals or assists but played about 25 less games

57 minutes ago, Zatman said:

No point arguing about it. Look up his defensive stats 

1 minute ago, IrishVilla10 said:

No point arguing about it. Look up his defensive stats 

but he isnt a defensive midfielder, he plays centre midfield. He is a very limited centre midfielder

Â