Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

The honest answer is probably no, which possibly tells you all you need to know anyway!!

To be honest his problem is keeping fit rather than his ability. So if he stays fit I’m sure he’ll look good so they’ll maybe be keen enough to keep him or perhaps some other mugs may come in for him.  Like we did. 

• Like 2

Pleased with this. Another poor piece of business considering the fee, wages, and his injury record.

Hopefully we are starting to see the end of these deals where we spend a load of money on a player who subsequently leaves on loan shortly afterwards.

Same with Sanson.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

very low, I doubt its near the top 50 leagues in the world. League 2 is probably the right level as we saw from Qatar at the World Cup and the quality of the foreign players/managers arent up to scratch

None except Veratti if he signs and maybe Brahimi would get signed by a Premier League club

Thanks, I don't think I had even heard of it. I read that it started in the 1950's so it has a longer tradition than I thought. I guess they invested a lot in it to the WC, but still it doesn't seem to have so many well known players and at least this summer it has been completely overshadowed by the Saudi Pro League. If Coutinho turned down other better league for it I guess that it at least has some kind of quality or status, still a bit of a surprise for me that choosed Qatar if he thinks that he still has a couple of years left on top level. 

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I just might have to join the other 10 spectators at the stadium to see Little Phil in action and potentially meet him! 😂

Get a Villa shirt with his name on and get a Dwayne Dibbley Wig and tooth prosthetic and go to him with an autograph book and whisper to him with a lisp (and slightly spitting on him) that you are his biggest fan then follow him continuously  for long as you can, that will teach him😀 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

Â