January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

4 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Phillips would never move to us. He adores Leeds. If he moves it wouldn’t be for a perceived side-step. 

It's just crazy talk. 

I know we've batted above our perceived average recently but he's not leaving Leeds unless it's to a CL club. 

Just now, sidcow said:

It's just crazy talk. 

I know we've batted above our perceived average recently but he's not leaving Leeds unless it's to a CL club. 

Apart from the fact that Gerrard was his hero growing up. Just type it into google. 

2 hours ago, villabromsgrove said:

I'm sure you're right. The targets are Bissouma and a cover 4th CB with a loan cover keeper added in.

…...

I might be wildly wrong, but I honestly expect Bissouma, a back up right footed CB and a loan keeper to be happening soon.

Wow Villabromsgrove the game’s afoot 🧐 (where’s the Sherlock Holmes emoji when you need it or lesser known Henry V)

• Haha 1

I'm not even sure a champions league club would want Phillips, likes of Chelsea, Man City,  and Liverpool can sign and probably already have better, maybe Man Utd could possibly go for him. He's good but also I think maybe a little overrated.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Spoony said:

You’ve also got to be careful with algorithms these days. I liked a Dutch song on Spotify. Biggest mistake of my life. My Discover Weekly based on what I like now always contains some sort of Dutch folk song. 

Yeah dodgy Dutch websites are awash with folk songs……….

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I’m sure when Gerrard first came in their were reports saying Pau Torres as his cb… do people think he is attainable? 

I wouldn’t have thought so, was linked with Man Utd not long ago, plus the price quoted on top of £50m for bissouma would be too much, then again after coutinho signed i have no idea what to expect 😂

The Dan Neil rumours seem to be hotting up, Sunderland fans rate him highly and are demanding £12m plus but worried their owners might let him go for around £4m. He's only recently turned twenty, so not sure where he'd fit in with our other young midfielders, from the brief descriptions I've read he seems more of a flair player rather than say DM.

7 minutes ago, useless said:

The Dan Neil rumours seem to be hotting up, Sunderland fans rate him highly and are demanding £12m plus but worried their owners might let him go for around £4m. He's only recently turned twenty, so not sure where he'd fit in with our other young midfielders, from the brief descriptions I've read he seems more of a flair player rather than say DM.

Not sure about this. We have two Ramseys, Carney Chuk and Tim Iroegbunam coming through - where would this guy fit ? Is he really good enough?

24 minutes ago, useless said:

lol 12 mill for a league one player.

Hold on a sec i'll give the players agent my number 0121 fracking do one.