January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Did you see that bullshit I posted above?

What a load of old tosh.

Thanks chaps.

I remember Graeme Souness saying something like, in football you should never trust someone called Rupert.

• Haha 1

Just now, PerryBarrPet said:

I remember Graeme Souness saying something like, in football you should never trust someone called Rupert.

He probably said Rupert doesn't cut the grass to a proper length

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TRO said:

I would like to see Dougie play further forward, before I cast judgement on him leaving.....I think he is accomodating for us, in playing No 6 because we as a club have failed to deal with that role properly.....Thats not his fault.

I do think there is a player in there, but not at No6.

but why should we move him on, for playing in a role he has just sacrificed himself for.

As I say, if he doesn't sign a new contract. If he does, he stays.

1 hour ago, villabromsgrove said:

It's a scripture in the book of Timothy and is often misquoted. The text is actually "the love of money is the root of all evil".

Money is necessary, but being totally driven by the desire to possess money is detrimental to the well being of society. I think that was part of the message that the Apostle Paul was trying to get across.

Here endeth today's sermon.😀 

If Money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have Branches?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Awol said:

Attila would be a Hause replacement to compete with Mings, we won’t sign a third left-footed CB (imo). 

spare a thought for us Dinosaurs....anything more exotic than "John Smith" and we stutter.

Edited by TRO

42 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Luiz is the only fit mid we have who can possibly play 6 outside of kids. I don't want him going amywhere. He can be the 8 who helps out the 6 too when we get one. Or Nakamba.

just needs a bit more aggression in his game, would make him a top player

• Like 1