Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Newcastle

limpid

Match Polls  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/08/21 at 18:00

Reasonably straightforward win. I'm a little worried about Martinez, not quite himself in the first two games.

Glad of the 3 points and on to Brentford. Ramsey MOTM for me, great energy and a real calm presence on the ball. 

• Like 3

Just now, Herman22 said:

Reasonably straightforward win. I'm a little worried about Martinez, not quite himself in the first two games.

Glad of the 3 points and on to Brentford. Ramsey MOTM for me, great energy and a real calm presence on the ball. 

I feel like he just needs to be sedated and kept in a room full of rainbows and puppies for a week. He plays like he’s done 5 lines before kick off. 

• Like 1

Ramsey was brilliant! Lovely performance, so calm on the ball.
Thought Luiz was very valuable today.

Special mentions to Mings, McGinn and Cash as well.

Edited by bose
  • Like 1

Good result, controlled that game for large parts. Can't say I was ever really worried once we got the 1st goal, Newcastle are horse shit. 

Considering our midfield is meant to be League 2 standard or something well McGinn and Luiz were both solid but Ramsey was absolutely superb. Brilliant on the ball and gives tons of energy, that's his best performance in a Villa shirt so far. MOTM for me but Young also very good. 

Maybe we can chill out on here for this week at least? 

Â