Caleb Chukwuemeka

MaVilla

3 minutes ago, useless said:

He won't be going anywhere, at least not by our choice, did well for our U21s last season, a good player in his own right.

seven goals and five assists in nine appearances, another three assists against first team opposition in three appearances against first team opposition in the EFL Trophy. Looked unplayable at times.

You don't just get rid of young talent like that for silly reasons like his brother leaving, I've often thought wouldn't be funny, as in funny the way things turn out, if Caleb went on to be the better footballer, obviously hope that that happens now, given that Caleb is still a Villa player.

He can stay if he changes his surename to Cashwuemeka

22 minutes ago, useless said:

He won't be going anywhere, at least not by our choice, did well for our U21s last season, a good player in his own right.

seven goals and five assists in nine appearances, another three assists against first team opposition in three appearances against first team opposition in the EFL Trophy. Looked unplayable at times.

You don't just get rid of young talent like that for silly reasons like his brother leaving, I've often thought wouldn't be funny, as in funny the way things turn out, if Caleb went on to be the better footballer, obviously hope that that happens now, given that Caleb is still a Villa player.

This and Caleb is not Carney and should not be punished for his actions...

He is still a young lad himself, let’s not turn on Caleb for Carney’s actions. It’s now up to Caleb to up his game and earn his spot in our first team squad.

• Like 2

20 million for a youth player, now the academy is bearing the fruit it is designed for.

Yes some players will be sold who will become amazing players but man utd have done it Chelsea and man City have done it. 

We can't keep them all and them expect game time so selling for great money had to be done in order to keep the club able to spend on 1st team starters.

Chuck to me looked like he thought he believed the hype when he played, some nice bits here and there and that was it. Nice bits here and there for 20 million on an unproven youth player ?

That's a yep from me

• Like 3

Reaction was always going to be like this following his tough time in Scotland last season.

Up to him to go and make a career for himself in his own right and not just be Carneys older brother.

...it's gotta sting having your younger brother be so talked about. Surely he can push himself on a level or two. I'm not convinced by him, I've actually met one of his old coaches at Northampton and they weren't convinced on his attitude and work ethic but clearly believed he had all the talent.

Up to him to do something with it.

Â