Caleb Chukwuemeka

MaVilla

No messing at all - **** him right out the club. 

He looked decent for the under 23s, so I wonder if he was binned as revenge for Carney leaving? I'm sure he was only signed to keep his brother happy in the first place. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

On 03/09/2022 at 03:22, Xela said:

No messing at all - **** him right out the club. 

He looked decent for the under 23s, so I wonder if he was binned as revenge for Carney leaving? I'm sure he was only signed to keep his brother happy in the first place. 

He seemed to have a really unhappy time on loan at Livingston. I don't think we'll be made to regret this decision but I guess we'll see.

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/09/2022 at 23:11, MaVilla said:

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2022/september/01/chukwuemeka-joins-crawley-town-on-loan/

Aston Villa can confirm Caleb Chukwuemeka has joined Crawley Town on a season-long loan.

The loan deal also includes an obligation to buy.

Chukwuemeka joined Villa in August 2021 after enjoying a breakthrough season with Northampton Town.

He made his debut for the Club in the Carabao Cup later that month at Barrow and spent the latter part of last term on loan at Livingston.

Good luck, Caleb!

wow, he got ejected quick.

Has a price been pre-agreed?

Just now, MaVilla said:

ye i would assume so, doubt we will ever know what it is though.

i guess something between zero and a couple of hundred K.

Yeah, Guess sometimes a sell on clause works out better than a fee in these cases. 

15 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

ye i would assume so, doubt we will ever know what it is though.

i guess something between zero and a couple of hundred K.

2nd bottom of the Football League, will probably be lucky to get 50k if honest

Not sure how much we paid for him

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

2nd bottom of the Football League, will probably be lucky to get 50k if honest

Not sure how much we paid for him

Crawley had a recent takeover, they signed Dom Telford who was league 2 top scorer at Newport so they'll be paying good wages for that level at least.

50k and decent sell on percentage sounds about right though. How much did we pay Northampton for Caleb?

• 10 months later...

Is he still with us? I thought there was an obligation to buy for Crawley, but he's not in their squad on their website. 

Â