Caleb Chukwuemeka

MaVilla

20 hours ago, Xela said:

Is he still with us? I thought there was an obligation to buy for Crawley, but he's not in their squad on their website. 

That’s what was reported…

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, useless said:

Last month he signed for Tabor Sežana of the Slovenian Second League

Bottom of the Slovenian 2nd tier though he has scored a couple so far

53 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

Bizarrely clinging onto the professional football dream by going there, would be better off going and playing non league in England, banging them in and working his way back up.

Lives in a pretty good place, however...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AndyClarke said:

Bizarrely clinging onto the professional football dream by going there, would be better off going and playing non league in England, banging them in and working his way back up.

Doubt he's good enough to work his way back up. Seems like he was only in our youth system because of his brother. 

He was actually pretty good for our U21s, in fact I would say more often than not was one of the better players on the pitch, I think he also did well in the EFL Trophy against League opposition, also played for our first team in the EFL Cup

But he was one of the older academy players at the time and as such it's harder to judge them, as sometimes they can come into U21 football look like world beaters, but look not so good playing senior football at any level, really it's the ones that come into the U21s at sixteen or seventeen and immediately look good at that level when you know you've got a promising player

Hepburn-Murhphy went to Cyprus, now playing for Swindon and seemingly doing okay, Caleb has to see if he can follow a similar path i guess

Â