Increasing Club Revenue

hippo

3 hours ago, thabucks said:

Logo is quite inoffensive … 

IMG_9679.jpeg

Looks so much better than the vile BK8 or whatever it is, even though it literally has “bet” in the name it doesn’t look like a cheap betting company shoved in your face

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Do Aitoros or however you spell it have anything to do with this?

I've a feeling we'll see some Comcast based company sponsorship to help with FFP. I mean their worth is around $170 BILLION so we're fine with FFP I reckon. Maybe a record training top deal, like manutd had DHL sponsor their training tops. Who knows, a European sponsor for kits in Europe to avoid the gambling thing in Europe. A cup competition sponsor and so on.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

20 mill a season is big money but comes at a huge cost of promoting gambling again. 

Reluctant to even mention such a thing.... why is it a huge cost?

1 hour ago, david-avfc said:

Looks so much better than the vile BK8 or whatever it is, even though it literally has “bet” in the name it doesn’t look like a cheap betting company shoved in your face

You honestly think this looks better!? Funny how taste works.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

F64B7B16-2A21-4F2C-9BDA-54826CE56273.jpeg

I'm not a fan of the logo, it looks like the kind of piercing you would get in your jeb end after a drunken stroll down Pattaya beach.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

I've a feeling we'll see some Comcast based company sponsorship to help with FFP. I mean their worth is around $170 BILLION so we're fine with FFP I reckon. Maybe a record training top deal, like manutd had DHL sponsor their training tops. Who knows, a European sponsor for kits in Europe to avoid the gambling thing in Europe. A cup competition sponsor and so on.

Comcast CEO loyalty is to Comcast share holders, he is not a Saudi Prince that can spend his money willy nilly.

They will do what makes commercial sense to them. Don't expect any over the market value deals from them.

• Like 1

I know it's good money, but I don't like the idea of a betting sponsor. Always seems trashy and smalltime to me. None of the 'Sky 6' have betting sponsors.

Have any Champions League qualifiers from the PL had betting sponsors? I can't find any in recent years. 

11 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

Living in dreamland if you think comcast are coming to any sort of rescue or spending spree, we’re a tiny percentage on a monumental balance sheet to Comcast, a total insignificant line on a tax return. 

No doubt we’ll benefit from some extra knowledge on things, but ive worked for a bunch of multi million pound companies in their own right who are owned by a subsidiary of comcast and even that subsidiary is tiny in the scheme of things. 

The comcast link is TINY. Just to give some perspective on that at least.

Not saying its not a good thing, just that it ent gonna change things for us in some big way.

• Like 2

This, along with Adidas deal and CL money is going to help massively with FFP. We might not have to sell a star player after all, despite what the media says 😂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

I know it's good money, but I don't like the idea of a betting sponsor. Always seems trashy and smalltime to me. None of the 'Sky 6' have betting sponsors.

Have any Champions League qualifiers from the PL had betting sponsors? I can't find any in recent years. 

I support the ban, but whilst it isn't here yet we should take the money. 

We NEED to get all the revenue we can as we have no where near as much income as our current competitors.

• Like 1

Â