Increasing Club Revenue

hippo

8 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Just wanna say big thanks for Betano for giving us this deal and helping us with the revenue. 40 million for 2 seasons brilliant. 
No one, or no company is forcing anyone to gamble, its a personal decision. If you have a gambling addiction I personally think there only one person to blame, and that's yourself.  Same for drinking, crypto, gaming, sex, smoking, football manager addictions. 

LOL

• Haha 1

I see loads of people on Twatter talking about a deal with CocaCola is that just a rumour? I hadn’t heard anything about that but there’s quite a few mentioning it?

29 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I see loads of people on Twatter talking about a deal with CocaCola is that just a rumour? I hadn’t heard anything about that but there’s quite a few mentioning it?

Is it because the CEO of Coke is a Villa fan?

It came up on a Bloomberg interview 

Edited by VBM
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

It's just because of that interview where the CEO of Coca-Cola said he was a Villa fan.  Nothing in the rumours and speculation. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ender4 said:

It's just because of that interview where the CEO of Coca-Cola said he was a Villa fan.  Nothing in the rumours and speculation. 

Ah I hadn’t heard anything about that.

56 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

That would take the revenue to the Pepsi Max

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Are we sure it wasn't the CEO of Villa is a Coke fan? The Colombian kind. That may explain a few of the decisions since he arrived. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Reported as £40m over two years - which I suspect is more than we currently get for all three of our kit properties - the manufacturer, the main sponsor and the sleeve - combined.

It's a step up.

20m per year, Big step up from £8m we are getting now. Still room to grow IF we keep up our performances and the exposure that comes with it.

Spurs are getting £40m and Newcastle £25m (but this might be slightly inflated due to it being related party, still it needs to be in the ballpark though  to avoid scrutiny).

Edited by Czarnikjak

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Reported as £40m over two years - which I suspect is more than we currently get for all three of our kit properties - the manufacturer, the main sponsor and the sleeve - combined.

It's a step up.

It really is - and I think I expect 3 more deals - sleeve; training kit and kit supplier.  And likely big numbers associated with those too.

Edited by andycv

This new deal for £20m a season and the new Adidas deal. We are really getting going on the increased revenue. Keep it up Heck keep it up. What's next? I think we have filmed this season? I think sell it for a documentary ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

This new deal for £20m a season and the new Adidas deal. We are really getting going on the increased revenue. Keep it up Heck keep it up. What's next? I think we have filmed this season? I think sell it for a documentary ?

God i want to see a documentary so bad. So much has happened. And for once all good. Nothing negaitve other than the 3 acls and JJs toe. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's a step up.

You reckon there will be Champions League qualification and progression clauses/bonuses which could see this rise?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You reckon there will be Champions League qualification and progression clauses/bonuses which could see this rise?

I think the Betano and Adidas deals quoted are the top line figures IF we do qualify for the Champions League.  No doubt they would be lower if we are not in the CL.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I think the Betano and Adidas deals quoted are the top line figures IF we do qualify for the Champions League.  No doubt they would be lower if we are not in the CL.

It's weird because for a few matches in certain countries we won't be able to have Betano on the shirt.  I guess there is still enough value for them to pay £20m a year.

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It's weird because for a few matches in certain countries we won't be able to have Betano on the shirt.  I guess there is still enough value for them to pay £20m a year.

Time for Acorns on our shirts again, hopefully.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

There was a camera crew in the Holte/Witton camera at half time yesterday going all the front rows. I assume that's the Amazon type docu that will drop in next six months.

Â