Increasing Club Revenue

hippo

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

We haven't made a Betano announcement.

We haven't made an Adidas announcement for that matter.

In fact we haven't announced we've cancelled the North Stand.

Announcements isn't really our thing.

Touché. At this rate we'll just start playing at a brand new stadium one day with no announcement or prior notice.

Edited by wishywashy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Tough year? This must be an old video 😊 this is the best year we had in living memory 😂

Joking aside, if only CEOs didn't have to report to directors and shareholders you could be onto something.

My bad.......i've looked through the replies to the tweet and yes, it's an old video

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, imavillan said:

surely there's a massive sponsorship opportunity here?

Posted before but the goal post supports are ripe for something like this 😂Or trinity lounge tower blazoned with coke red graphic video screen. Coca Cola Villa Park 

IMG_9838.jpeg

7 minutes ago, imavillan said:

My bad.......i've looked through the replies to the tweet and yes, it's an old video

He is still CEO and one that has done fantastic work  since he came in it seems . 

• Like 1

Apparently our sleeve sponsor is worth £2mill to Man Utd’s & Citehs £20mill … Surely we’ll be able to triple it at least this summer. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Club Announcement: There will, under no circumstances, be any further announcements.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yep, I'm half expecting us all to turn up for a future season's first home game only to see an A4 sized poster stuck outside every closed turnstile stating -

'Aston Villa FC have moved and will announce the new stadium location in a few weeks. You are welcome to follow the team's progress via multiple media outlets. You have not been charged for reading this notice, however future unnecessary visits to Villa Park may be charged.'

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He is still CEO and one that has done fantastic work  since he came in it seems . 

True fact - his brother is the best mate of my brother and we all grew up in houses just a couple of minutes walk away from each other.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, est1874 said:

Club Announcement: There will, under no circumstances, be any further announcements.

Schrödinger’s announcement. 

21 hours ago, imavillan said:

surely there's a massive sponsorship opportunity here?

Was just coming to post this.

How did we not realise the CEO of Coca Cola was a Villa fan! 😲

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Was just coming to post this.

How did we not realise the CEO of Coca Cola was a Villa fan! 😲

apparently the video clip is 4 years old.

He's still the ceo though so you would have thought there were still some opportunities to be had

• Like 1

18 hours ago, thabucks said:

Apparently our sleeve sponsor is worth £2mill to Man Utd’s & Citehs £20mill … Surely we’ll be able to triple it at least this summer. 

6 sleeved shirts. I hear ya.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, thabucks said:

not sure where £20m came from

there was noise about it all when newcastle got their from their saudi mates, they jumped from £1.5m to £7.5m, part of that news story stated that the big 6 had deals circa £10-12m, before that deal none of the other 14 teams had a deal worth more than £2m, such is the disparity

i did see some stuff after the newcastle deal saying spurs were trying to negotiate a new deal with someone like the south africa tourism board for £16m which would be the biggest in the league

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

apparently the video clip is 4 years old.

He's still the ceo though so you would have thought there were still some opportunities to be had

He is supporting Man City now.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 15/04/2024 at 13:27, thabucks said:

Posted before but the goal post supports are ripe for something like this 😂Or trinity lounge tower blazoned with coke red graphic video screen. Coca Cola Villa Park 

IMG_9838.jpeg

Tie it in the the Coca Cola cup we won!!!

• Like 1

On 15/04/2024 at 18:13, wishywashy said:

There were rumours of Coca Cola executives attending a Villa game a few months back alongside Wes Edens, weren't there?

I think the speculation at the time was about them replacing BK8 as the shirt sponsor, but given the Betano announcement since it clearly isn't that.

Maybe with Betting firms being banned in 2 years Villa are lining up potential future partners, and Coca Cola have said yes in 2 years time only if champions league football is a regular thing?

25 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Maybe with Betting firms being banned in 2 years Villa are lining up potential future partners, and Coca Cola have said yes in 2 years time only if champions league football is a regular thing?

I will be shocked if they sponsor us on a shirt. I could see them as a partner sponsor like Liverpool and Spurs have. It being our 150th year soon, I am guessing Coca Cola could collaborate with the club due to our coca-cola cup wins in the 90s. Creation of merch and stuff.

Edited by Villa_Vids
  • Like 1

Â