Tim Iroegbunam

useless

42 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Laugh all you want but I’d have him in next to boubs in a heartbeat with JJ as the advanced CM. 

Guys built like a frigate and is sooo composed. 

Imagine with his stature ( Which will surely even get more powerful ) also learning bit from Kamara, we could potentially have one hell of a player here!

Dream Optimal Double Pivot is active!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Laugh all you want but I’d have him in next to boubs in a heartbeat with JJ as the advanced CM. 

Guys built like a frigate and is sooo composed. 

hahahahahahahahha

I agree

Edited by messi11
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, duke313 said:

A midfield three consisting of a 22, 21 and 19 year old. Never gonna happen.

I know it was a small sample but I remember a game against Man Utd with a team full of kids (Hogg and Bannan) were starting and we bearly won if it wasn’t Sir Alex and Macheda. 
We’re just changing McGinn with Tim. The other two are the same. 
It’s not about age. Look at Mings for example, I like him and wish him best. But he’s our most old/experienced defender yet he’s the most with mistakes. 
If they’re good enough just play them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Every time i watch him he does something that makes me clap and say wow. He is just as impressive as Carney used to be in his own way. He can make complicated things look so simple. Win the ball through great positioning  beat 2 players just through movement and then play a pass into space to create a dangerous attack.  19 years and 1 month old. I am scared to think how good he will be in 2 seasons time. He is the same age as Jacob was when he made his breakthrough 2 years ago( bar a month)  . Another one that we will struggle to keep hold of in the future as he has got the lot. 

The difference with Timmy though is that he has signed for a few more years so we can at least enjoy having him with us for that timeframe. 
Then, once one of the sky sides are ready to take him we should be able to command a very sizeable fee.
I think Kamara will be off either end of this season or next - he’ll be going to City, PSG or Madrid for £100m at least. Timmy will have the spot from then. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

Does the championship loan window still end after the PL transfer window? 

Hard to know what they're doing, have to guess that we've had offers for him, maybe none of them suitable, maybe we're just waiting in case someone else comes in / leaves

I think he'll go on loan right at the end 

22 minutes ago, omariqy said:

More excited by him than any other youngster 

Looks very tactical aware. His movement off the ball is superb. Especially when building from the back. Impressive 

• Like 1

I don't think he will play against West Ham, I'd be quite surprised if he doesn't go out on loan, I think that's the reason why he and Archer didn't play a big part in last night's game. Maybe Archer could stay if we don't sign another forward, but given we tried sign Sarr I think that there's a good chance that we will do.

Will be good to see Iroegbunam getting regular football, I still think there's a lot more to come from him, he's more than just a good defensive midfielder that's calm on the ball, he has a very good range of passing and can carry the ball forward well as well, he's commonly thought of as a DM, but he's actually also a very capable No.8.

• Like 1

Â