Tim Iroegbunam

useless

I’m glad he went on loan. If what’s happening to Archer happened with him we would have blocked his development. Atleast Archer shown he can be successful at higher level so now we’re waiting for the manager to get changed to hopefully have a proper run. Tim is building his name, same with A.Ramsey. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I still stand by Tim over Chuk x 10.

This lad is going to be special I feel.

He is doing everything i thought he would. Slowish start as he gets blooded , and then show his quality as much as an 8 as a 6. He has got brilliant pace from a standing start. A bit like a spring . What Tim has over Chuk is real physicality in his play. Bravery. Tim has real pace and athleticism . All thats missing now is a 30 yarder and that will come v soon as his confidence goes sky high. 

Went to England USA with the kids last night and spent most of it pissed off i forgot to record the QPR game. Thats how high i rate him. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I’m glad he went on loan. If what’s happening to Archer happened with him we would have blocked his development. Atleast Archer shown he can be successful at higher level so now we’re waiting for the manager to get changed to hopefully have a proper run. Tim is building his name, same with A.Ramsey. 

These young guys are the future, together with J Ramsey.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Said it before, have no doubt that the loan will benefit him but I really think he's good enough to be involved already. Such an impressive player.

Glad he didn't stay, he would prob be getting the archer treatment.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Glad he didn't stay, he would prob be getting the archer treatment.

I might be wrong here but Nakamba and sanson are both sat on 0 minutes this season, hard to see Tim being any different if he was still here

• Like 3

That five year contract he signed in March this year seems a very shrewd move by the club.

With Kamara and the Ramsey brothers, some very young and exciting talent in and around our midfield for years to come hopefully. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

That five year contract he signed in March this year seems a very shrewd move by the club.

With Kamara and the Ramsey brothers, some very young and exciting talent in and around our midfield for years to come hopefully. 

Just need a manager who knows how to use them then.

• Like 2

I think Tim can definitely make it at Villa! No doubts.
Ramsey-Kamara-Iroegbunam midfield is quite exciting. 
Sell Mcginn and the other duds. Sign Alex Scott and Kouadio Kone. We have a top 4 midfield

Ramsey-Kamara-Iroegbunam-Scott- Kone 

Get rid of Gerrard. Things can only get better.

Edited by messi11
  • Like 2

Â