Tim Iroegbunam

useless

Iroegbunam has a brillant shot aswell! remember him scoring a proper banger when he first arrived. Also his long passing is great! Cant wait to see him show of that attributes, at the moment its all about defence and being simple. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, messi11 said:

Iroegbunam has a brillant shot aswell! remember him scoring a proper banger when he first arrived. Also his long passing is great! Cant wait to see him show of that attributes, at the moment its all about defence and being simple.

Bit harsh.

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Blown away. He is so intelligent and composed regardless of age, and he gets better and better, he could be the pick of the crop. He will definitely figure this season.

Physically he can hold his own so then its just down to technical ability and game understanding. And he has plenty of that. As others have alluded to there is so much more to his game that we have yet to see . 25  appearances minimum this season. 

• Like 1

I love Tim's work rate, physicality and composure. Tim, Cam, Josh and KKH are going to be cracking players for us and are ready for the squad now.

I watched VillaTV's coverage of the Rennes game and the commentator Mark Regan was pronouncing Tim's surname like this "E-RUBE-ANUM". Is that MR's insider knowledge giving an accurate pronunciation?

35 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I love Tim's work rate, physicality and composure. Tim, Cam, Josh and KKH are going to be cracking players for us and are ready for the squad now.

I watched VillaTV's coverage of the Rennes game and the commentator Mark Regan was pronouncing Tim's surname like this "E-RUBE-ANUM". Is that MR's insider knowledge giving an accurate pronunciation?

ye think thats right.

I-row-bu-nam.

(I said phonetically not as in I(me))

Basically the "g" in Iroegbunam is silent.

At least thats what i thought.

note: its interesting for me, as one letter in my surname is silent, it catches a lot of people out.

edit:

interestingly.

Edited by MaVilla

Mosy excited about seeing more of him this season. And if by chance he plays against Carney this season there will be only one winner. Just cannot wait for him to come onto a ball on the edge of the D And ping it top corner. 

I have the same feeling watching him as I had when I first saw Gareth Barry.

its just a gut feel......but I think he will be a big player for us.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

I have the same feeling watching him as I had when I first saw Gareth Barry.

its just a gut feel......but I think he will be a big player for us.

Chrisene is the one that reminds me most of Barry but i know exactly what you mean. Trustworthy and with considerable talent. And not a shrinking violet . I always felt more confident when Tim was on the pitch than Carney.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Chrisene is the one that reminds me most of Barry but i know exactly what you mean. Trustworthy and with considerable talent. And not a shrinking violet . I always felt more confident when Tim was on the pitch than Carney.  

I have been waiting a long time for these boys to come through.....

Its my favourite type of player....They kinda run the engine room....Love 'em.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, TRO said:

I have been waiting a long time for these boys to come through.....

Its my favourite type of player....They kinda run the engine room....Love 'em.

Tim is yet to fill out yet. Still very slim but on a big frame. He will be monstrous in 2 years. I love that we are bringing physically capable players through that have technical ability as well. And they are proper athletes. Kesler JJ and Tim are fast. Very fast. And brave with it. 

• Like 1

Â