Tim Iroegbunam

useless

I think I’d prefer to see him get some premier league and cup time, if he takes to it like a duck to water I can see him playing as the 6 behind Kamara and Luiz, and it could be our most stable midfield 3 from a defensive and possession POV.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

I think I’d prefer to see him get some premier league and cup time, if he takes to it like a duck to water I can see him playing as the 6 behind Kamara and Luiz, and it could be our most stable midfield 3 from a defensive and possession POV.

I think he’s more than ready probably the best prospect we have.

Tim has looked so so good in every appearance.

I'd have no issue starting him in a 4231 next to Kamara. I'd so definitely have him ahead of Luiz and Nakamba in a 433 if Kamara is injured or whatever.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Another roadblock to his development with Dondoncker now. Hopefully he can get a good loan move at least.

Looks like he's off to QPR

I'd much rather he stayed. One of the most composed footballers at the club. I'd play him next to Kamara instead of McGinn in a heartbeat and he's better than Nakamba too.

If we don't have 2 CMs coming in, I don't understand letting Tim go.

• Like 3

The best of the youth footballers in my opinion. Pissed off he has gone on loan but then realised that meant i would get to see him play more so have changed my mind. Beale knows exactly what he is getting and has beem after him all summer. So he will play many many games .good luck Tim and lucky lucky qpr for getting him.  Can still hear the squeal of the leeds player who thought he could avoid one of his crunching tackles a week or so ago in the U21s . Tim is nice but not so dim

39 minutes ago, Xela said:

Great move for him. 

I agree mate. I just can’t decide if it’s a great move for Aston Villa. On one hand he (hopefully) gets first team football which is obviously is good for us, on the other hand (and I don’t want to risk the wrath of the mods by going OT) I think letting him go and potentially spending x amount on Dendoncker doesn’t make sense for us. 

Wish him all the best though. 

Â