Tim Iroegbunam

useless

I really like the look of this kid, just the sort of thing, I have been looking for.......Kamara and Tim as a double act, for the future....and the powerhouse, I was looking for.....He uses that big frame well, and has a deft touch to boot.

I see him as another Declan Rice.....I think he will be a big,big player.

I would be tempted to let him stay around the first team like Gareth Barry (at a young age) did and just develop with us......

He can then integrate and get his Villa passion, to drive him on.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Wow....all things being equal, we have some player to watch develop.

I think he is a real humdinger.

Him and Kamara....what a prospect.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, TRO said:

I really like the look of this kid, just the sort of thing, I have been looking for.......Kamara and Tim as a double act, for the future....and the powerhouse, I was looking for.....He uses that big frame well, and has a deft touch to boot.

I see him as another Declan Rice.....I think he will be a big,big player.

I would be tempted  let him stay around the first team like Gareth Barry (at a young age) did and just develop with us......

He can then integrate and get his Villa passion, to drive him on.

I’d be more upset if he left than Carney. Who frankly can go where or whenever he wants. I think Tim is already further in his development and seems to have both the attributes and attitude to go a long way. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

I’d be more upset if he left than Carney. Who frankly can go where or whenever he wants. I think Tim is already further in his development and seems to have both the attributes and attitude to go a long way. 

I totally agree Dave.

Despite my disappointment in Carney......I would still like him to stay.

but I agree with your view....I think Tim will be really big, in more ways than one.

• Like 2

With Tim showing some really good stuff, to fill that other 6 role( eventually).......I would like us to sign Gallagher.

assuming we release the likes of Sanson, ElGhazi, Davis, etc

• Like 1

He looked decent when he played last year, and is now looking better. Think we keep him in the squad this year. Rotation option for Kamara and could even play 2 holding against the top sides. 
He’s got a lot going for him. 

• Like 1

3 man central midfield incoming at some point this season.JJ , Tim and Kamara.  Got everything .pace skill , vision , strength, 

And do not underestimate big Tims ability in front of goal. He is very composed.

• Like 2

Â