Tim Iroegbunam

useless

58 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I might be on my own here, but I would be happy to sell Nakamba and keep Iroegbunam as our backup DM.

With Luiz also available to provide cover it would be beneficial to cash in on Nakamba now and allow Tim a path to the first team.

He's physically there now.

I’d be happy to have him but he needs to play rather than being a backup. While we could do with Nakamba being as the backup.

• Like 1

I think Iroegbunam is slightly ahead of Nakamba in the lineup, however, I think that his development would be better served going out on loan to a Championship club than sticking around and being 3rd choice. 

34 minutes ago, May-Z said:

I haven't kept up with the subs over preseason. Who has played more, Naka or Tim?

Does it give an indication of how likely Tim is to stick around?

Tim.

I actually don't remember seeing Naka, however i've been watching dodgy streams which often aren't where they need to be. lol

video with Dougie and Carlos doing keepie uppies to each other.

Found it interesting that Timmy has a locker in the first team dressing room, looks like he mighty be an important part of the first team squad this season???

dc1.jpg.c3e1d5d4caf41b68728499b17059a7d1.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Found it interesting that Timmy has a locker in the first team dressing room, looks like he mighty be an important part of the first team squad this season???

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886oiz8qdbkx7knfj2ayx

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

He is staying. He is ahead of Nakamba now.  These youngsters are really pushing on now. Looking at our kids vs Manures kids last weekend they are streets ahead at the moment. 

14 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Not even got a PL 90 under his belt and he has his own locker. Games gone.

In my day he'd have been bullied to within an inch of his life and made to earn than spot. Character building. You have to earn that spot in the dressing room. Games gone. They don't want it enough anymore.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Youngsters like him are making it easier not seeing more signings coming through. 

If its as it seems we have 10 new members of the first team squad for this season.

Tim Feeney Cam Kesler Marschall 

And then Ludwig Carlos Kamara Coutinho and Olsen bought in from other clubs. 

Its brilliant to see in my eyes 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

If its as it seems we have 10 new members of the first team squad for this season.

Tim Feeney Cam Kesler Marschall 

And then Ludwig Carlos Kamara Coutinho and Olsen bought in from other clubs. 

Its brilliant to see in my eyes 

I remember when we had the likes of Hogg coming through but unfortunately they had the likes of Bowery and Tonev to train with. These guys have Coutinho, Buendia, Carlos , Kamara, Martinez etc to learn from. 

• Like 2

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

Mate its so true. And then you can say if you are a midfielder you have Gerrard and McAllister to learn from as well. Nignt and day. 

If they don’t make it it’s their own fault. They just need to have the desire and application to succeed hopefully. 

I think Jacob Ramsey  will have the most successful career out of the lot followed closely by Iroegbunam and Archer.

• Like 1

There's still more to come from Iroegbunam, still sides to his game that he hasn't shown at first team level yet, but will come with more game time and confidence. Looking forward to seeing how he does this coming season, whether it be with us or out on loan.

• Like 1

If there is one thing that is sometimes understated but it without doubt the best way forward. It's continuing to invest in bringing in the best youth possible to the club. So many of the kids, including Tim look absolutely ready to step out of the shadows of far more accomplished players in the first team. It's a great reflection of the recruitment over the last few years and long may it continue. We're starting to see some real gems emerging. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â