Tim Iroegbunam

useless

I know he's young, but from what I've seen of him, its actually Tim who would provide the balance we need in midfield. 

He has the passing range, is built like a s**thouse, composed on the ball and has the DM qualities to intercept. 

I would love to see a midfield three of him, Kamara and Luiz, with Luiz the most advanced of the three. 

• Like 1

whats going on with Timmy?

He is mooted to be staying in the first team squad, but he hasnt been in either match day squad yet?

If he isnt going to play, he needs to go on loan and develop.

• Like 2

Need to be careful we don't make the mistakes we did with Carney. 

I think ultimately they were keeping Carney close to the first team to improve him instead of loaning him out. That is just pointless unless he is played more often and counter productive. 

Clearly Carney wanted to just play and grew frustrated at just getting to watch from the bench.

Either play him often or loan him out. 

2 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Clearly Carney wanted to just play and grew frustrated at just getting to watch from the bench.

So he went to Chelsea, that doesn’t add up does it.  Despite whatever they say he’s going to get less time at Chelsea than he would’ve here.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Need to be careful we don't make the mistakes we did with Carney. 

I think ultimately they were keeping Carney close to the first team to improve him instead of loaning him out. That is just pointless unless he is played more often and counter productive. 

Either play him often or loan him out. 

By the sounds of it carney wanted to play for a top table side 

Not about money not because we offered him the biggest contract ever given to an 18 year old, not about playing time because we gave him more than any other 18 year old, he just wanted to say he played for a top 6 team 

Timbo is a Villa fan and hopefully knows good things are coming his way, just got to walk before he can run, it will happen for him

• Like 2

Was pretty good tonight. He just pops up everywhere . Tracks runners superbly. Put in a tackle in the second half that was so hard you could hear the boy crying for about 10 seconds after. I genuinely think we cannot afford to send him out on loan as he is such a rock. 

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Laugh all you want but I’d have him in next to boubs in a heartbeat with JJ as the advanced CM. 

Guys built like a frigate and is sooo composed. 

A midfield three consisting of a 22, 21 and 19 year old. Never gonna happen.

9 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Laugh all you want but I’d have him in next to boubs in a heartbeat with JJ as the advanced CM. 

Guys built like a frigate and is sooo composed. 

I would play him too. He gives us something different. He is a beast and absolutely brilliant without the ball. Him, Boubs and SJM for me. That would allow John to focus on being a nuisance at the right end of the pitch.

• Like 1

Every time i watch him he does something that makes me clap and say wow. He is just as impressive as Carney used to be in his own way. He can make complicated things look so simple. Win the ball through great positioning  beat 2 players just through movement and then play a pass into space to create a dangerous attack.  19 years and 1 month old. I am scared to think how good he will be in 2 seasons time. He is the same age as Jacob was when he made his breakthrough 2 years ago( bar a month)  . Another one that we will struggle to keep hold of in the future as he has got the lot. 

Â