Tim Iroegbunam

useless

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Wow....all things being equal, we have some player to watch develop.

I think he is a real humdinger.

Him and Kamara....what a prospect.

He isnt going anywhere this season is he ! 

The real deal. And just turned 19. I do not know what it is but i just trust him. He learns from his mistakes.  He is a bit like JJ in that he gets things tactically so you can throw him in knowing he will not let you down that way. He might make a mistake on the ball but not tactically. 

JJ,Archer, Tim, Kesler, AJ all getting first team minutes. 5 brummie Villa fans. Its just magic it really is. 

Edit... make that 6 with Tommi OReilly playing his half at Walsall. 

Edited by MWARLEY2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He isnt going anywhere this season is he ! 

The real deal. And just turned 19. I do not know what it is but i just trust him. He learns from his mistakes.  He is a bit like JJ in that he gets things tactically so you can throw him in knowing he will not let you down that way. He might make a mistake on the ball but not tactically. 

JJ,Archer, Tim, Kesler, AJ all getting first team minutes. 5 brummie Villa fans. Its just magic it really is. 

Its so encouraging, these kids are really kicking on, now.

13 minutes ago, TRO said:

Its so encouraging, these kids are really kicking on, now.

Yes it’s all very encouraging. Top coaching, encouragement and a clear pathway into the first team squad - just what all quality young players need and ours are getting. Throws Chuk into relief - perhaps it really is all about money for him. 

7 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

JJ,Archer, Tim, Kesler, AJ all getting first team minutes. 5 brummie Villa fans. 

1 - Who is AJ?

2 - Are they all local lads from Bham / greater Bham?

3 - Are they all actual Villa fans?

Just now, ender4 said:

1 - Who is AJ?

Aaron Ramsey, his middle name is James or Jalon or Jeffrey. Jacob’s middle name isn’t a J, but they call him JJ anyway.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ender4 said:

1 - Who is AJ?

Trick question, if they’re Villa fans they can’t be from Birmingham itself. Blues fans taught me that!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Did Iroegbunom come from West Brom just a couple of seasons ago?

Theres a pick on this or Louie Barrys thread with him and Tim about 8 years old in Villa Park literally covered head to toe in villa stuff . They and their parents are close friends 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Theres a pick on this or Louie Barrys thread with him and Tim about 8 years old in Villa Park literally covered head to toe in villa stuff . They and their parents are close friends 

Thank you. Good to hear. Always special when Villa fans make the first team.

On 21/07/2022 at 23:32, MaVilla said:

Probably not ready yet, but the thought of playing a 4231, with kamara and Timmy as the double pivot, gives me tingles......

I’m not sure if he’s ready or not, I’m just worried he won’t have enough chance with us. Look at Archer, the amount of confidence he got is unbelievable. Actually even Azaz. When a player go to a place where he’s starting and showing performance, his caliber, confidence and even the manager selection will be affected. The fans confidence on this certain player will be different. For me it’s either giving those player a proper chance or just loan them. 

For Archer, I think he should be competing for a starting spot already. For Tim, if Gerrard think he’s in the starting selection rotation, then yes, otherwise the loan would be the best for all parties.

16 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I’m not sure if he’s ready or not, I’m just worried he won’t have enough chance with us. Look at Archer, the amount of confidence he got is unbelievable. Actually even Azaz. When a player go to a place where he’s starting and showing performance, his caliber, confidence and even the manager selection will be affected. The fans confidence on this certain player will be different. For me it’s either giving those player a proper chance or just loan them. 

For Archer, I think he should be competing for a starting spot already. For Tim, if Gerrard think he’s in the starting selection rotation, then yes, otherwise the loan would be the best for all parties.

He’s not good enough on the ball yet. It will come. He needs a loan or two and then bring him back to see what he’s about.

No doubting him physically though. Boy is a unit. 

I might be on my own here, but I would be happy to sell Nakamba and keep Iroegbunam as our backup DM.

With Luiz also available to provide cover it would be beneficial to cash in on Nakamba now and allow Tim a path to the first team.

He's physically there now.

• Like 1

Just now, wilko154 said:

I might be on my own here, but I would be happy to sell Nakamba and keep Iroegbunam as our backup DM.

With Luiz also available to provide cover it would be beneficial to cash in on Nakamba now and allow Tim a path to the first team.

He's physically there now.

I'd definitely prefer Iroegbunam ahead of Nakamba.

I think both Kamara and Luiz should be starting though, so I'm not sure I'd want to get rid of either of them.

• Like 2

Â