Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

How does El Ghazi keep getting a game. Honestly. If Smith is going to play him, send Bidace out on loan at least to get games.
El Ghazi puts in miserable performance after miserable performance and still seems to play for the club. It's utterly bewildering. 

This.

I certainly feel that El Ghazi is overrated. When he’s good he’s really good, but you never know when he’ll turn up.

He is just too inconsistent.

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

This.

I certainly feel that El Ghazi is overrated. When he’s good he’s really good, but you never know when he’ll turn up.

He is just too inconsistent.

The thing is, It's not like this is something we've just found out. El Ghazi has had less than 10 good games in a Villa shirt. He was mostly poor in the Championship ffs.

And that's fine, as long as you don't play him. You've got a kid in JPB who has had a good pre-season, why not give him a game? He could actually play poorly and still out perform El Ghazi. That's how bad El Ghazi is. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rightdm00 said:

At what point is another poster spamming. Post mentioning El Ghazi 3 times and never even mentioning Bailey in the Leon Bailey thread is bit OTT, right?

No way. I thought it was an excellent post tbh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

No way. I thought it was an excellent post tbh. 

Maybe for the "I hate El Ghazi and I want everyone to know it" thread, sure. 

13 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Leon Bailey's thread doesn't need negativity too. 

Droning on and on and on and on and on and on about the same crap - FFS.

Seriously some of the posters should log out and have a day or two away from here -  go enjoy life , have a kick about, a walk in the park. Take the missus out , go have a tug or two. 

Sheesh there is a lot of negativity on the forum front the same people posting the same negative message every 2 messages. If you don't have anything new to write just leave it out we heard you the first time.

It'll get better. Leon will start and the sexy football will start with him. 

I think many of us are just frustrated with the way pre season has been managed by the club... admittedly teams pulling out due to Covid are not catered for, but eg, giving Traore a game the next day smacks of desperation to me.

Found this in my editor...cant remember if I posted it or not so sending again regardless...

He linked up beautifully with Traoré when he drifted over to the right, and Traoré did some brilliant tracking and closing down on the left.

I think these two could be our perfect wing pairing. I just hope Buendia finds the ability to play number 10 quickly. If he can't we need to be brave and drop Traore to play Buendia on the right.

Sadly, looks like this post was cursed given the injury rumours. What's happened to our luck... did we use up a decades worth beating Liverpool last season?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dave_jW said:

I think many of us are just frustrated with the way pre season has been managed by the club... admittedly teams pulling out due to Covid are not catered for, but eg, giving Traore a game the next day smacks of desperation to me.

Again. How could pre-season have possibly been handled better? People refuse to acknowledge all of the problems we were facing during this pre-season.

• Like 1

Â