Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

51 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

So if he has a good season and when we don’t get too four we can expect his family to push for a move…

Sorry just what I take from that quote. Let’s see. The season has just started.

If this dude bangs in 25 goals then we will get £100 million again for a transfer fee and every young phenom in Europe will be clamoring to sign for the Villa. 

• Like 1

I thought I read that Dean said he was out for this game. Maybe it was just mind games. If so then the club need to be in contact with his Dad with contradictory messages. Hopefully he is available! 

On 25/08/2021 at 11:40, El-Reacho said:

Am I the only one worrying about his old man wanting to be front and centre of everything?  Interviews and YouTube channels, he seems to like the sound of his own voice. 

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

urgh, do i have to watch it?, can u not just tell me what he says?

I like the look of Leon Bailey, but his father seems desperate to be heard and seen everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

urgh, do i have to watch it?, can u not just tell me what he says?

I like the look of Leon Bailey, but his father seems desperate to be heard and seen everywhere.

We should try and keep a good relationship. His academies u-17s beat some of our u-17s 7-4. Plus with the high level of athletics there I'm sure there will be another one or 2 prospects on the level of Bailey and sterling in a few years. Definitely a good idea to have good relationships with the guy running one of the most prominent academies over there. 

43 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

We should try and keep a good relationship. His academies u-17s beat some of our u-17s 7-4. Plus with the high level of athletics there I'm sure there will be another one or 2 prospects on the level of Bailey and sterling in a few years. Definitely a good idea to have good relationships with the guy running one of the most prominent academies over there. 

I think we are taking one of them following that game? There was some talent in that team.

45 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

The battered Crystal Palace 5 - 0 and beat Bournemouth as well I think.

It's great what he is doing for those kids.

Definitely seems part of the Bailey agreement was to help out with their academy.

You never know, we could possibly unearth gems from them too.

Either way, it gives the Jamaican kids pathways to a better life.

I see how he could get annoying though lol. As I've said, he almost seems like a Jamaican Football equivalent of Eddie Hearn haha!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Ah yes.

spacer.png

ooof.

i cant speak for Johan Lange, but if i had a work/business colleague who was showing randoms my private texts with them, i would not be a happy bunny in the slightest, its seriously unprofessional.

tbh it would encourage me to not exchange texts with them outside of instructional or information level stuff.

This isnt a slight on leon at all, its nothing to do with him, but i wonder if part of the reason Leon Bailey didnt get his "big move" at an earlier time, might be something to do with meddling or strange requests/dealings with his agent/dad.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Nothing at all wrong with the content here. He has an obligation to follow up to see if there is any interest in his players. The only issue I have is the 35 unread messages. 

you dont share that private exchange with random youtube randoms........its terribly unprofessional.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Nothing at all wrong with the content here. He has an obligation to follow up to see if there is any interest in his players. The only issue I have is the 35 unread messages. 

The issue I have is "catched"...come on Johan, being Danish doesn't excuse you for not knowing English's stupid peculiarities!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Following up and representing his players is all well and good. Sharing private messages is bang out of order.

The people that run our club like to keep their business private, and I can't see this being the kind of man they'd want to work with in future if those images are legit.

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

you dont share that private exchange with random youtube randoms........its terribly unprofessional.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Following up and representing his players is all well and good. Sharing private messages is bang out of order.

The people that run our club like to keep their business private, and I can't see this being the kind of man they'd want to work with in future if those images are legit.

Yes, sorry. The content of the message from Craig Butler to Lange is fine. The sharing publicly from Butler not so. Should remain private. I agree here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’m more concerned about (in descending priority)

1. The somewhat unprofessional publishing of club interest.
  2. ‘Catched’ instead of ‘caught my eye’.
  3. The lack of a question mark at the end of the opening question.
Edited by brommy

Â