Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

17 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Was hoping he'd start tomorrow.

Who's actually going to be third attacker with Watkins and Traore out?

El Ghazi........Buendia.......???????

Unless DS goes Nakamba-Luiz-McGinn.

DS put in Ramsey instead.

Haven't been following the news in last week but did we really put on a practice match last Sunday?! Feels a bit self defeating if it's just going to rule Bailey and Traore out for weeks. Surely midweek would've been more logical given both did get 30 minutes v Watford.

5 minutes ago, Thug said:

Starting to get pissed off with this.

Bailey, Watkins, Traore…

Our whole season is going to get derailed by shitty injuries.

What on earth are they doing in training that is causing them all these injuries?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thug said:

Bailey, Watkins, Traore…

We’ve only played one game. Relax. Let’s see how we get on today.

20 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

What on earth are they doing in training that is causing them all these injuries?

Irrelevant isn't it? WaTKinS DoEsN't Get INJnjUreD so it could be Ironman's all day all night as far as I care. 

3 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Was going to Post the same , Smith kept this quiet

As long as we don't get the routine Smith saying it is nothing too serious and he misses half the season.... Looking forward to seeing this guy tear up the league! 

3 hours ago, Thug said:

Bailey, Watkins, Traore…

I did keep saying this along with others in the Tammy thread. No it wasn't just to try and support Tammy coming to Villa but I also used it to support more players coming in positions where we may pick up Injurys and are unable to make a dent in teams. If we don't add more quality players to positions that are light but get more Injurys then that would see us have a season not even taking off.

We shouldnt be seeing Ghazi start matches, I'd still say sign another Winger that can play across the whole front line. Sure we have Ings, Buendia fit at the moment but Bailey, Watkins, Traore and others are out, yet anymore and we have a serious crisis on our hands. Wesley, Davis, Sanson and Trezegeut are all out, that's a mad amount of Injurys for only second game done in a season and we will no doubt have more bad luck. I think before window shuts we should be thinking about spending more and buying another Winger and a midfielder and maybe then we won't have to worry this season. Then soon as the opportunity comes along just sell Ghazi and Trezegeut. If we can still afford more then sell Wesley for half of what we paid and put towards another striker but one who's content with being on the bench or don't it one and bring a Youth striker on through.

We have time and options at the moment as window isn't shut yet is it??

Edited by Dave-R

5 minutes ago, lexicon said:

He really is the missing piece of the puzzle for me - think him instead of El Ghazi is going to make a massive difference to our attacking play. 

Yep. He's going to have a huge impact on us. He's got something that no one else in the team does. 

Genuinely can't wait to see him, Buendia and Traore all together. Hope injuries don't take that away from us.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

Will he miss the Brentford match?

No idea but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not back until after the international break295798D4-EF6B-4A61-A933-93C0EF515B62.thumb.jpeg.bcd5b1b4c56aa0c3d80790d9c4efcdbb.jpeg

Â