Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

On 29/08/2021 at 20:04, fruitvilla said:

The issue for me he breached confidentiality. Maybe Villa does not care about any of the student players and Lange was being polite.  But if they did, I am sure they would not want it all over the internet. On the other hand if Mr Butler is acting as an agent for his academy this is fair enough. But he may be putting is relationship with Villa at risk.

Potentially he did actually run by the club what he could show. And Johan said you can show that we have interest in 2 of your players. Nothing else. 

15 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

So does that mean he will miss games as well when he returns? 

Last game is the 8th, probably misses Chelsea too.

Interesting Antonio is in the squad as well

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Last game is the 8th, probably misses Chelsea too.

Interesting Antonio is in the squad as well

According to the Twitter post he will only play one game against Panama

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Coming back from an amber country Antonio and Bailey will only be exempt from isolating for 5/6 days if they've been vaccinated.

Interesting.

Guess we shall soon see. I imagine most players coming back from the internationals fly into London unless club hires private jet (given the twitter post the other day looks like the two Emi's travelled down to London to meet the Spurs players and then fly off) so if needs be can just meet up with us in London on the Friday afternoon although probably won't start.

Edit: See he's just available on Panama on the 5th so should be no issue then IF he's been jabbed.

Edited by VillaChris

15 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Very surprised by this. Surely if he's fit enough for Jamaica he should've been on the bench v Brentford.

he isnt fit for the first game apparently

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

he isnt fit for the first game apparently

Hope he dosen't break down. Sometimes see it with players going to internationals with different training structure when just recovering from injury. Plus all the travelling.

Â