Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

Praying he's not out for long, the drop off from Coutinho and Buendia is huge at the moment. Needs Bailey and Traore back on the bench asap.

Me too. We lost a lot when he went off. More than just his attacking play. 

Watching him run over to Ramsey for the third, absolutely delighted for the lad and the team, was awesome. He didn't have much involvement for it but what that showed was that he's not ego-driven at all and will give his all for the team. Top guy. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RichW said:

Hope the injury isn't too bad. Brentford away, Man Utd away and now Leeds at home - his come off in all three games and our attacking output has dropped off big time. Becoming a key player for us now.

Who wouldn't miss that work rate tbf? 

We do need to be careful that we don't become over-reliant on him. 

11 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Praying he's not out for long, the drop off from Coutinho and Buendia is huge at the moment. Needs Bailey and Traore back on the bench asap.

I suspect we will see Traore on the bench v Newcastle, possible even starting of Coutinho/Buendia arent fit.  AFCON came at a perfect time for Traore to get some match fitness.

I loved how Coutinho pulled off a magical bit of skill and then Buendia went and one upped it a couple of minutes later (although his final ball after was short).

He took a battering all game, hopefully it was just a knock.

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I loved how Coutinho pulled off a magical bit of skill and then Buendia went and one upped it a couple of minutes later (although his final ball after was short).

He took a battering all game, hopefully it was just a knock.

Had zero protection from the ref absolutely shocking how he was hacked constantly.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Had zero protection from the ref absolutely shocking how he was hacked constantly.

The ref confused me last night. At times he was awful and then other times he was good. 9 out of 10 times an English ref blows that foul before, I think Ramsey's goal, and we lose the advantage.

• Like 1

Â